GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
GTIfan seems to think his work experience qualifies him to speak against scientific literature. i applaud that, but doesn't make what he's saying right all the same.
I dunno what he does for a living. But some folks with particular vocations can indeed offer a better more common sense fueled opinion.

in regards to viruses. I can’t. But if we are gonna talk intercoolers 🤣 @Acadia18

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That q shit is scary how anybody who has any sense could belive that i dont know but unfornatly it is big and its getting bigger every day sad world
Man it is out there. It’s crazy how it just absorbed all of these conspiracy theories. All the big ones and lesser known ones. And it kinda linked them all

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I dunno what he does for a living. But some folks with particular vocations can indeed offer a better more common sense fueled opinion.

in regards to viruses. I can’t. But if we are gonna talk intercoolers 🤣 @Acadia18
works in a healthcare facility as a practitioner of some sort, just not sure which flavor.

Oh shit. I did not see that coming.
Saint Q.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I’m an ultimate warrior fan, asshole

come next summer slam. You’re gonna get yours brotherrrrrrrr

Don't let the Scamdemic distract you from the fact that in 2021 @Keehs360 threw @jimlloyd40 off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Don't let the Scamdemic distract you from the fact that in 2021 @Keehs360 threw @jimlloyd40 off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.
I remember that. Then zrick came out of some coffin while organ music was playing. His eyes were all white and shit. We were terrified. Staring into the eyes of the scamdemic undertaker!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Say what u want about fake wrestling. Shit was super entertaining

Bro that shit is real.

There is absolutely no way you can watch this and argue it's fake.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI