GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
@Acadia18 negotiations have fallen through. Even the Costco sized double stuffed Oreos wouldn’t grease their wheels.

then I received a call. Dude said his real estate agent passed up my info illegally but asked me to bare with him. Dude saw my last name and knew the neighborhood wasn’t a right fit. The house across the street is a family of white supremicists. And they always run non white folks out of the neighborhood. One of the two sons is a cop too

dude was willing to give me the clock and I didn’t need to give up any Oreos. He apologized and I asked him not to and I thanked him for looking out for me. He’s an O6 that’s pcsing to Texas. He will email me a high res image of the clock 😂

fucking dodged a bullet

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Give him a break man!

He's like 75 days into lizard metamorphosis. He destroyed a brand new router before even checking if the direct cable was also bad so I don't know what you're expecting here.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Has it dawned on you to perhaps give us more information about the modem and router, your internet provider, what you're paying for and what speeds you are seeing.
@Bcraig47 also gonna need the first 8 digits of your credit card, the three digit code on the back, and the last eight digits of that credit card.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
vaccines might not create the variants but it may enable them in some ways.
Comparing uncontrolled community spread and the small percentage of people that will get covid 19 after being vaccinated is like comparing the leaky faucet in your stateroom on the Titanic to the water rushing into the gash in the bow.

You just sound ridiculous doing it, even if you theoretically have a point.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
@Acadia18 negotiations have fallen through. Even the Costco sized double stuffed Oreos wouldn’t grease their wheels.

then I received a call. Dude said his real estate agent passed up my info illegally but asked me to bare with him. Dude saw my last name and knew the neighborhood wasn’t a right fit. The house across the street is a family of white supremicists. And they always run non white folks out of the neighborhood. One of the two sons is a cop too

dude was willing to give me the clock and I didn’t need to give up any Oreos. He apologized and I asked him not to and I thanked him for looking out for me. He’s an O6 that’s pcsing to Texas. He will email me a high res image of the clock 😂

fucking dodged a bullet
Or......buy the house and burn the racist assholes house down the first sign of BS?

Just a thought.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Comparing uncontrolled community spread and the small percentage of people that will get covid 19 after being vaccinated is like comparing the leaky faucet in your stateroom on the Titanic to the water rushing into the gash in the bow.

You must sound ridiculous doing it, even if your theoretically have a point.
Well I was not making that comparison at all. Remember that NPR thing I linked that no one listened to? I think there was a part there about how the pfizer and moderna vaccines could be inadvertantly amplifying the variants. The vaccines are not protecting against all strains, so by blocking only one the effect may be amplified.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well I was not making that comparison at all. Remember that NPR thing I linked that no one listened to? I think there was a part there about how the pfizer and moderna vaccines could be inadvertantly amplifying the variants. The vaccines are not protecting against all strains, so by blocking only one the effect may be amplified.
Could, but we actual don't know if that will be the case.

At the end of the day, reducing the number of overall cases reduces the number variants.