GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Thanks.
The Navaho nation got 714 million out of the 8 billion alloted for all tribes. The story explains why it's difficult for the Navaho's to spend it by the deadline.
We work closely with a couple of American Indian educators and they laid out some of the issues - the main one being that the annual change in leadership also leads to a complete change in policies with negotiations and agreements made by prior administrations out the window.

By the time an agreement is reached, the term is nearly over and negotiations need to start all over.

Like on the federal side each change brings all new policies, but four years is long enough to get things done - a year isn't.

It is absolutely fascinating though - we were invited to a meeting of 20 or so educators for a two day meeting. In our world, when we go around the room to introduce ourselves, we look embarrassed and do a two second "my name is John Schmidlapp and I'm happy to be here" - Introducing 20 people takes 15 minutes.

In this meeting, not only did each introduction take 15 minutes, but it was an interactive experience. The intro included things like tribes, mother's tribes, father's tribes, why that was important and what lessons they learned from each one and so forth. It was one of the most interesting meetings I've ever been to.

the two of us there looked at each and said silently "Fuck! What are we going to say". Luckily, because of where we were sitting, we had awhile to think about it and we did a pretty credible job - we both had different backgrounds and could give a couple interesting examples.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So was in millions or billions?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1616207915980.png

This ones a good one. Internet works fast.

didn’t the president have the balance a gait issues due to a broken leg or something?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Let's start a petition for Brent to change his forum name to brentlloyd40.

cb1111

View attachment 207046
This ones a good one. Internet works fast.

didn’t the president have the balance a gait issues due to a broken leg or something?
Those stairs are quite steep but my question is - why didn't anybody help him? You can tell that he hurt his knee.

I have some doubts about him in general, but anybody can trip upstairs without it meaning that he is a feeble guy.