GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
My old rabbit GTI was sold to a guy from Chicago/Milwaukee area who recently wrecked his Rabbit GTI....
Jay's rabbit was totalled in 2019 I think

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Great job nightshift.

Look out for Leprechauns if you're out trying to catch Corprin today!

St. Patrick's day, day 57, will the luck of the Irish be enough for Rickety to pay? 🍀

Day 6. Still no lizzzzzzard.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Great job nightshift.

Look out for Leprechauns if you're out trying to catch Corprin today!

St. Patrick's day, day 57, will the luck of the Irish be enough for Rickety to pay? 🍀
I'm also part Irish...they're always after me lucky charms!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1615985986546.png

cb1111

It's crazy so many vets vote republican. You now don't get to stay of tricare once you hit 65, and are required to purchase Medicare part B. They increased co-pays and now added new fees to select.

Soon they'll start charging active duty for their care.
Nope. Tricare for Life has always required you to enroll in Medicare when you turn 65. When you turn 65, you automatically convert from Select/Prime to TFL and your premiums and co-pays from Select/Prime go away.

Oh, and those awful Select fees are $300 a year - undoubtedly the cheapest health insurance you can buy. I think we're paying $580 for Prime.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Nope. Tricare for Life has always required you to enroll in Medicare when you turn 65. When you turn 65, you automatically convert from Select/Prime to TFL and your premiums and co-pays from Select/Prime go away.

Oh, and those awful Select fees are $300 a year - undoubtedly the cheapest health insurance you can buy. I think we're paying $580 for Prime.
That’s different. The va subsidizes the care via part a and b in that case.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Uh, nope what? You used to stay on champus/tricare, tricare for life didn't exist, and there was no requirement to go on Medicare for military retirees. So not sure where your "always" comes from.

You're wrong, again.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
WOW. RIP Sabine Schmitz, Queen of the Nürburgring. Dead at 51 from cancer.
Here is a pic of me and her...
1615987591696.png