GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20210316-183036.png

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI Autobahn
I haven't gotten my shot yet. our system for it here is so bad lol. there starting with people 85 and up. ill be lucky to see it this year. So please post if your hair starts falling out or you in fact turn into a lizard.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
So all this talk of Taco bell bringing back potatoes and no one mentions KFC brought back the bladder buster diabetes special? I need me a 1/2 gallon of soda to wash down my chicken damn it.
1615935787021.png

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
1/2 gallon soda pouch. As to why you need one? I don't know, but huge sodas have been thing here from time to time
View attachment 206692
View attachment 206693

These sizes are really insane compared to the rest of the world. When I went to Germany years ago...I was surprised at how small their "large" was. The large was barely the size of a medium here. Same when I went to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong. The sizes of their drinks were nowhere near what we have on the states.

A friend of mine had some family come over from the UK. They were tripping out at how large the canned food containers are at the local Vons. Lol...she couldn't believe how big the pancakes were at IHOP.