ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Seriously.

GolfMK7 Forums: ...
TPC: I'd like to rehash 6 month old drama due to a post on Facebook!
GolfMK7 Forums: Uhhh... Ok.
GolfMK7 Forums: uhhh okay. Hold my beer.

Haha

Navi

Autocross Champion
Alright, well to be fair to TPC:
Why didn't Nick/TPC offer the same $500 upgrade to Navi that they offered to others?
and
Since OP has made a big deal out of it, why doesn't @Navi post the screenshots of him telling TPC that he's having problems a second time? Or did you never bother doing that because you felt they provided no help the first time?

Not interested in responding to their racketeering anymore. You're right, I'm not bothering bc everyone that works for the company (the three guys that post on here) are super biased and riders to the max. No point in trying to have any resemblance of an intellectual or adult conversation.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not interested in responding to their racketeering anymore. You're right, I'm not bothering bc everyone that works for the company (the three guys that post on here) are super biased and riders to the max. No point in trying to have any resemblance of an intellectual or adult conversation.
So what turbo are you running now?

sportymk7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I have no f'ing idea if that comes out to high 10's in a quarter mile. How the hell would you figure that out, mathematically?

I will tell you this, he's got to be spraying to get that 7.64 especially since he has a manual.
yes, you use math and general rule of thumb.
i’m not spraying anymore, would you like a full interior shot before i go and do a quicker 60-130?

sportymk7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
yes, you use math and general rule of thumb.
i’m not spraying anymore, would you like a full interior shot before i go and do a quicker 60-130?

Ok, so lets see this math and general rule of thumb.
Lets see some quarter mile slips with trap speeds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJx4L2ndjX/?igshid=1a18t0rwjuzq4
not completely up to date but regardless
car makes 463whp. weight is the biggest advantage i have over the higher hp golfs.

You don't have that much weight reduction. Why don't you come up here and we can go head to head once I get my car back.

Last edited:

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
How much weight has been removed? Hood, Rear Hatch, door cards and panels, seats? Have you gone full Wolf?