GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Well I wouldn't have known about him had you not posted that link so it looks like the press is widening his audience. Of course I won't pay attention to him anyway.

Ahh yes. The "It doesn't affect me so it must not be true" mentality.

Just because you didn't know about him doesn't mean he wasn't gaining followers on social platforms.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Just because you didn't know about him doesn't mean he wasn't gaining followers on social platforms.
who is the mayo mad at? ive no idea what's going on.

whatever, fuck u jim

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Get a load of this mother fucker. Government needs to purge these people and send them back to their mothers basements.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/26/diplomat-online-activity-blood-and-faith-471755

Quote:-
“Jesus Christ came to save the whole world from the Jews — the founders of the original Anti-Christ religion"

Ok so Jesus was called "the king of the Jews" as he was most likely the son of the then King "Herod" who had various women in a Harem.....this is why Herod ordered masses of babies to be killed, as he was wanting this rightful out of wedlock heir to be killed...Judaism had been around for about 3700years by the time he was born...

Still trying to figure out how that's "anti-Christ" as he wasn't even "Christ" & nobody knew he was such then....supposedly....the religion of Christianity didn't start until after Jesus started doing sermons etc..much later in life...& really only after his death....

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Quote:-
“Jesus Christ came to save the whole world from the Jews — the founders of the original Anti-Christ religion"

Ok so Jesus was called "the king of the Jews" as he was most likely the son of the then King "Herod" who had various women in a Harem.....this is why Herod order masses of babies to be killed, as he was wanting this rightful out of wedlock heir to be killed...Judaism had been around for about 3700years by the time he was born...

Still trying to figure out how that's "anti-Christ" as he wasn't even "Christ" & nobody knew he was such then....supposedly....the religion of Christianity didn't start until after Jesus started doing sermons etc..much later in life...& really only after his death....

Don't try to rationalize what is irrational.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I did not say that it doesn't affect me. Or that it's not true. I said that I won't pay any attention to him.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I did not say that it doesn't affect me. Or that it's not true. I said that I won't pay any attention to him.
So if we all ignore extremism, it'll just disappear?

Works with poverty too, am I right?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So if we all ignore extremism, it'll just disappear?

Works with poverty too, am I right?
No you're not correct. I don't ignore extremism but I don't go out of my way to find such people. And poverty is why I donated my stimulus checks.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No you're not correct. I don't ignore extremism but I don't go out of my way to find such people. And poverty is why I donated my stimulus checks.
If we ignore racists, they disappear too. The media reporting on racism is what causes racism. Come on Jim. You know you want to agree.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If we ignore racists, they disappear too. The media reporting on racism is what causes racism. Come on Jim. You know you want to agree.
I do agree on racism but that wasn't in the original question. You mentioned extremism and poverty.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm not going to damage my own furniture over you're not caring about a pandemic that's killed half a million Americans.

I've given up on people. Do what you want.
I'm not really one to be scared enough to live in a bubble, if I was though I'd have felt 'safer' in Vegas than Chicago. People wear masks everywhere in Vegas. 80% of chicago people wear the mask on their chin like windowlickers