GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
This is the new standard.

For @jimlloyd40 it also includes telling us literally anything about his past, even the smallest details.
lived in ohio? Racist.
stands next to a vette? Racist.
says "i'm not a racist." Racist.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
lived in ohio? Racist.
stands next to a vette? Racist.
says "i'm not a racist." Racist.
Show me a picture of me standing next to a Corvette. You can't because it doesn't exist. The only picture of me standing beside a car was beside my Veloster Turbo.

Either you saw the picture or you're thinking it was a Vette because of what others said. And it shows what I've said before. People will say something about someone and it eventually becomes regarded as true because it gets repeated.

So are all people in New Hampshire racist like you claim people either currently living in or having lived in Ohio are racist?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Show me a picture of me standing next to a Corvette. You can't because it doesn't exist. The only picture of me standing beside a car was beside my Veloster Turbo.

Either you saw the picture or you're thinking it was a Vette because of what others said. And it shows what I've said before. People will say something about someone and it eventually becomes regarded as true because it gets repeated.

So are all people in New Hampshire racist like you claim people either currently living in or having lived in Ohio are racist?
Fuck u, jim

wtf is wrong with vettes?!? They’re good cars! Stop being racist against v8’s

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Yeah, but there is a difference being a prepper planning for the end of the world and a regular family planning for a 10 day outage.
Its pretty easy and cost effective to keep instant noodles(just add boiling water) and a jar of peanut butter with some crackers. Or course it's not ideal but you will live for awhile.
A life straw is a very simple effective device. If the water is real yuck might need to use a t shirt filter to get the chunks out.
We lived in PR after hurricane Maria(outside for 2 weeks)my home is in Texas. Also a solar phone charger doesn't hurt.I took a life straw and it literally saved us.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Predictable response. You must be a Democrat.

I was going to say something similar about you not paying debts. I refrained since you’d get all on your bUt MuH CaStLe DoCtRiNe trip again.

But I must ask, he’s a democrat because he wants to help you die? If recent history has shown anything, it’s the Republican side that does what they can to assist you an an early death.

But what do I know, I pay my debts.