GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Doctors are saying it. I posted an article based on SCIENCE
Just because someone is a doctor doesn’t make them legit. They still call the person who graduated medical school last of their class doctor too. Are you going to trust the advice of Drumpf’s doctor for instance?
1613753925214.jpeg

Nevermind...1613753974816.png
of course you are.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Just because someone is a doctor doesn’t make them legit. They still call the person who graduated medical school last of their class doctor too. Are you going to trust the advice of Drumpf’s doctor for instance?
View attachment 203756
Nevermind...View attachment 203757
of course you are.
Ask 10 doctors their opinion, you'll get 10 different answers. Look at how many FDA approved drugs are eventually recalled, they kill thousands without batting an eye. Modern medicine is barbaric.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Eumrt9RXUAMKbFF.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For raising awareness??
Almost 500,000 dead, millions with organ damage.

zrickety - stop scare monerging, masks are for pussies.

An early computer model showing we should be looking for increases in some diseases.

zrickety - I'm helping

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ask 10 doctors their opinion, you'll get 10 different answers. Look at how many FDA approved drugs are eventually recalled, they kill thousands without batting an eye. Modern medicine is barbaric.
What was the live expectancy 150 years ago? What is it today?

Ah yes, barbaric.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's why you don't use people's opinions as a source of information, even doctors.

You look to experts in the specic field and what the concenus is on the data and research. Then you gather more data and research to make sure you didn't miss anything and reevaluate. Then look for a consensus. Then you do that over and over.

Seems pretty straight forward to intelligent people.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Doctors are saying it. I posted an article based on SCIENCE
People can wildly misconstrue facts/data, as many have proven over the past year.

*cough* yourself included *cough*

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Texas has restored power 100%.
Their leaders are so concerned they are going to have a hearing...
Next week. Because they 'don't know' what went wrong. These are the people making all the decisions. They can't operate a webcam and they are useless.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
People can wildly misconstrue facts/data, as many have proven over the past year.

*cough* yourself included *cough*
So called experts have been wrong time and time again.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
person from RI linking Southern Mayo guide....reported
oh right, we were HONORING black servants by naming pancakes and pancake accessories after them. GTFO.
Frank Perdue & Orville Reddonbacker
I didn't witness racism where I grew up. A small farming town in northern Ohio. You can believe how you choose obviously.
Neither did I, but we only had one black kid in my HS in NH. His dad owned the Buick dealership.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Last edited: