GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'...the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.'
1613744632704.png

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Edit to be more precise.

Castroville, CA.

Where you from?
Moved from San Francisco to outskirts of Corcoran when I was 6. Parents bought the Boswell's old ranch. Then Lemoore at 11 or 12 till end of high school.

Still have family in Bakersfield and Porterville, but most of the family moved to swankier zip codes, dad's in Palm Springs, brother in Napa, sisters in SLO.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For the last fucking time the town I grew up in didn't have that. Once again there were only a few black families. I never witnessed racism against them and if there was racism against them don't you think they would have moved? It's not like black families represented 10 or 20 percent of the population. It was maybe 6 or 7 people out of 2500 people.
For the last time, as the white son of the town doctor, you're a fucking racist for speaking for the black families in that community. You have zero fucking idea how much racism they endured in your town or how many black families were kept from living in your town.

This is why you get called a racist.

I grew up in a smallish town as a lawyers son and I "didn't see racism". As an adult, I'm not stupid or racist enough to claim it didn't exist.

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Ladies and gentleman, Perseverance Rover has located Ted Cruz. We're asking Daddy Musk to bring him home as we speak.

1613749475037.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Covid 19 killing people and causing organ damage right now.

Zrickety - meh, they were going to die anyway.

An anti vaxxer says "might", "need more research to confirm" and "might lead to", based on a simplistic computer model.

zrickety - OMG, vaccines are bad, mkay.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
For the last fucking time the town I grew up in didn't have that. Once again there were only a few black families. I never witnessed racism against them and if there was racism against them don't you think they would have moved? It's not like black families represented 10 or 20 percent of the population. It was maybe 6 or 7 people out of 2500 people.
You're missing my point. there were so few black families because they would not get the housing needed to live there.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
You're missing my point. there were so few black families because they would not get the housing needed to live there.
And just because Jim never personally witnessed people acting racist towards them has nothing to do with whether it actually happened. Unless, of course, Jim followed them every minute of the day, making sure that no one did anything racist. In that case, I apologize.... ;)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Ladies and gentleman, Perseverance Rover has located Ted Cruz. We're asking Daddy Musk to bring him home as we speak.

View attachment 203731

I missed the live landing 🙁. Super excited about the mission tho this one is really gonna push some boundaries.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI