GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Reports of shots fired on house floor.

Amazing the restraint police show with armed white people.

"They wouldn't shoot at real patriots. They know they'll shoot back with real bullets instead of rubber."

Actual quote I read earlier today.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
"They wouldn't shoot at real patriots. They know they'll shoot back with real bullets instead of rubber."

Actual quote I read earlier today.

Yep, much safer to shoot black people with cell phones.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Reports of shots fired on house floor.

Amazing the restraint police show with armed white people.
What is happening in DC right now is a disgrace
"meANwHilE iN Dc...THIS Is WhAt a pEaCEFUl PROtest lOoKS lIKe" -- @zrickety

There is not a single patriot among that group of protestors. Can we call them terrorists? That's more accurate at the moment.

cb1111

To allow protestors into the Capitol is just insane. It takes me a half hour to go through security on a good day when I have a meeting - and I'm supposed to be there...

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
To allow protestors into the Capitol is just insane. It takes me a half hour to go through security on a good day when I have a meeting - and I'm supposed to be there...
It’s crazy man. Cops should just unload on everyone. Beat the shit out of folks. Etc.

They already do it to black and Hispanic protesters. Might as well keep things copacetic and beat the shit out of white folks too. It’s only fair. 🤷🏽‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
"meANwHilE iN Dc...THIS Is WhAt a pEaCEFUl PROtest lOoKS lIKe" -- @zrickety

There is not a single patriot among that group of protestors. Can we call them terrorists? That's more accurate at the moment.

They're waving the confederate flag on the steps of the capital and in the halls of congress.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Sounds like a lady might have been shot in the neck.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I wouldn't be surprised if there are foreign agents in this crowd. People are breaking into Congressperson's offices. Someone just posted a photo of Nancy Pelosi's unlocked computer. This is a foreign spy's wet dream.

The National Guard needs to be deployed 30 minutes ago.