GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Because we know how to make a superior grilled cheese? You think two slices of Wonderbread, a Kraft single, and some margarine is peak grilled cheese?

View attachment 198631
No man no. In4ban

Whip some butter, add garlic, black pepper, onion powder - this is what's used on the outside of the bread. Inside is the gouda, arugula, and bacon.

Fight me

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
No man no. In4ban

Whip some butter, add garlic, black pepper, onion powder - this is what's used on the outside of the bread. Inside is the gouda, arugula, and bacon.

Fight me

Motherfucker, that ain't even a grilled cheese!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
No man no. In4ban

Fight me

Not saying that wouldn't be bad though. Gouda, arugula, and bacon would be a good combo. Know what would make that even better though?

Replace the butter with mayo. Don't knock it until you've tried it. I've done both. Mayo is superior.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't have the energy to go back and read the 15 pages I missed since 7pm last night. Anything good?
Random grilled cheeses. Mostly pages of stovetop talk. Forum has become Better Homes and Gardens. Where is our cert?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hey @zrickety

Wanna throw down on the Warnock election results? :ROFLMAO:
Your typical late night spike for the Dems....statistical anomaly at 11:11pm. Nothing to see here.
1609946870130.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Boar's Head cheeses FTW. I like their smoked gouda, gruyere, and white american. Nothing like that synthetic Kraft nonsense.
1609947131630.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And the fresh italian bread from the Publix deli. I wish we had a Wegmans here but we don't.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Georgia officals 'Ok, everybody go home.'
*Pulls out suitcases of ballots for Dems*