GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm not going to get into a Bible debate with anyone, but I will share my thoughts.
Obviously not written by God, as many preachers say. Inspired by God. Man has altered the text over time, no doubt. But from personal experience, I know there is a God, and there are some valid teachings in there. Are there hypocritical Christians? Absolutely. Does it get twisted to control the masses? Yup. Does society need a moral compass? Yes. If everyone walked around like Jesus, the world would be a better place. There is a lot of evil today, and nobody is calling them out. That's more or less why I started the thread, evil took it up a notch with the 'pandemic.'

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Mega churches are the worst. They are mass marketing schemes aimed to pull money out of the pockets of the scared upper middle class white folk.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm not going to get into a Bible debate with anyone, but I will share my thoughts.
Obviously not written by God, as many preachers say. Inspired by God. Man has altered the text over time, no doubt. But from personal experience, I know there is a God, and there are some valid teachings in there. Are there hypocritical Christians? Absolutely. Does it get twisted to control the masses? Yup. Does society need a moral compass? Yes. If everyone walked around like Jesus, the world would be a better place. There is a lot of evil today, and nobody is calling them out. That's more or less why I started the thread, evil took it up a notch with the 'pandemic.'

I understand your view. However, if you would have ever grabbed your big boy britches and deployed, you’d see that most of the worlds problems are based in religious control of the masses.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Not a bad way to go about it, man. Do your thing, if ya wanna believe. I WISH more religious folks acted like Jesus (at least in the good sense he is made out to be)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
yep, it's all pretty bad. i used to have a grand ole time arguing with one of my best friends for HOURS about how gods not real, and him telling me why he is. Perfect, endless argument. The higher we were, the better lol!

Nowadays, i see how most people wind up thinking the way they do; we are all essentially products of our upbringing, reinforced by society, and sometimes tightened by however we got through certain hardships. So even though i completely disagree anyones rational for believing, it gets hard to banter their reasoning for doing do - it's just not their fault.

What i get more upset about now is how many god damned (or godless?) CHURCHES are around - massive, MASSIVE churches everywhere! I can think of a good 3 or 4 mega churches being constructed not far from me at this very instant. Again, not really too mad at the brainwashed people anymore, but moreso the organization of religion scamming the fuck out of their fear, hope and sadness. I think it's been said somewhere that there are two types of people that go to church (i.e., donate their money) - very poor people and very rich people.

Really dream of a secular 'church' that can be taxed and all that happy horseshit, but actually help people through tough times via helping them understand their inner conflicts, depression, losses, etc... But unfortunately it seems church likes to stay right in the way of that.
We used to attend the biggest church in town, they built a multi-million dollar gymnasium talking about how it would help the community and pushing people to commit more money. Well, it hasn't really been used that way. They talked about mission work, which is one of my wife's big things, and they turned down helping her with a Kenya trip while they went on a ski trip. We ended up at a new, possibly the smallest church in town, and it is exponentially better.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I understand your view. However, if you would have ever grabbed your big boy britches and deployed, you’d see that most of the worlds problems are based in religious control of the masses.
You're not wrong. Like I said, it gets twisted. I have much beef with the modern church.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
yep, it's all pretty bad. i used to have a grand ole time arguing with one of my best friends for HOURS about how Gods not real, and him telling me why he is. Perfect, endless argument. The higher we were, the better lol!

Nowadays, i see how most people wind up thinking the way they do; we are all essentially products of our upbringing, reinforced by society, and sometimes tightened by however we got through certain hardships. So even though i completely disagree anyones rational for believing, it gets hard to banter their reasoning for doing do - it's just not their fault.

What i get more upset about now is how many god damned (or godless?) CHURCHES are around - massive, MASSIVE churches everywhere! I can think of a good 3 or 4 mega churches being constructed not far from me at this very instant. Again, not really too mad at the brainwashed people anymore, but moreso the organization of religion scamming the fuck out of their fear, hope and sadness. I think it's been said somewhere that there are two types of people that go to church (i.e., donate their money) - very poor people and very rich people.

Really dream of a secular 'church' that can be taxed and all that happy horseshit, but actually help people through tough times via helping them understand their inner conflicts, depression, losses, etc... But unfortunately it seems church likes to stay right in the way of that.
ftfy (subtle)

edit: all churches/religons are the same to me. I like the idea of the majority of their tenets but don't personally believe.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

It's a wild and crazy fucked up circle, isn't it? I've never been in any armed force so i have not seen what you have seen but whenever i think of conflict through the context of religious causality i see this funny circle:
* Most people are independantly innocent and most likely follow their holy book out of good intention/told to do so
* Due to resource demands and other bullshit like threats and land, superpowers need to start a war.
* They make sure everyone has one thing in common: The fear of God in 'em! And they are united in this cause
* They make sure they rally against the opposing force, deconstructing their entire humanity to be able to overcome killing other humans they don't even know.
* Bystanders on home base thank god that their soldiers are safe and need to grapple completely ignoring that thousands are being slaughtered on the other side

It's such an odd self perpetuating system.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This was on OAN, the only network reporting EVIDENCE. Don't be surprised it's nowhere else because mainstream news covers for the Dems. There are a large number of whistleblowers coming forward. It's not a question of is there evidence, but how much of it there is.

"I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania - So I Decided to Speak Up" USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 fraudulent ballots from NY to PA!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It's a wild and crazy fucked up circle, isn't it? I've never been in any armed force so i have not seen what you have seen but whenever i think of conflict through the context of religious causality i see this funny circle:
* Most people are independantly innocent and most likely follow their holy book out of good intention/told to do so
* Due to resource demands and other bullshit like threats and land, superpowers need to start a war.
* They make sure everyone has one thing in common: The fear of God in 'em! And they are united in this cause
* They make sure they rally against the opposing force, deconstructing their entire humanity to be able to overcome killing other humans they don't even know.
* Bystanders on home base thank god that their soldiers are safe and need to grapple completely ignoring that thousands are being slaughtered on the other side

It's such an odd self perpetuating system.

Yes

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
This was on OAN, the only network reporting EVIDENCE. Don't be surprised it's nowhere else because mainstream news covers for the Dems. There are a large number of whistleblowers coming forward. It's not a question of is there evidence, but how much of it there is.

"I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania - So I Decided to Speak Up" USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 fraudulent ballots from NY to PA!

They are the only one reporting the evidence.... just like the weekly world news was the only one was reporting on bat boy eating the worlds fattest woman.

They are the ones who don’t vet shit and will run the dumb to sell ad space.

It’s only the indoctrinated morons that lap that shit up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is interesting, ex-Pfizer head and public health department doctors are asking EU to stop COVID vaccine studies due to safety concerns.
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition - 2020 NEWS
TLDR-
-cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus
-infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women
-70% of people could develop allergic, possibly deadly reaction to polyethylene glycol in the vaccine
-short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are the only one reporting the evidence.... just like the weekly world news was the only one was reporting on bat boy eating the worlds fattest woman.

They are the ones who don’t vet shit and will run the dumb to sell ad space.

It’s only the indoctrinated morons that lap that shit up.
These whistleblowers are literally on video testifying about fraud. You can't ignore the evidence because you don't like the station.