GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
@GTIfan99 definitely endorses apr’s wheels and open intake
i'm an apr fan obviously but just think its funny that every post they make on here they kind of get dogpiled like theres a bunch of scandals or something going on.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
election endorses mail enhancement ads
rightwing lobbyists for mail enhancement, disenfranchise masks

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You and statistics have a very loose relationship, where you either make them up or intentionally misrepresent them to make a crackpot point.

Covid is currently overwhelming the health care system and is going to become a humanitarian crisis in the richest country in the world and you're going on about miniscule, .0000000000000000000000000000000001% of people injured vaccines and mad because people with autistic kids can't get in on that money.
So you're saying you don't have different vaccine injury statistics because mine are real? Thank you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You can’t compare the flu to covid. Virologists have explained that covid is almost two times more contagious while not allowing for herd immunity. People have been infected twice within 3-6 months with covid. Something that’s very difficult with the flu.
FUCK THAT. They were probably a false positive and then a real positive. You don't get the same virus twice, that's not how our immune systems work. Maybe in the immunocompromised, but that is the exception and not the rule.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How is it taken out of context? The only way to create herd immunity for infectious diseases that don't have a vaccine or effective cure is to let millions is people die. Covid is no different, except we don't know yet if previously having had Covid provides more than short term immunity at this point, so natural herd immunity may not even be possible. It's just letting millions die for nothing is that's the case.
UH 98% do just fine, and that is with the inflated numbers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I never click on zricks links anymore. I did a few times like a month ago to be a good sport and try to read the crap he was spewing before just dismissing it. Never again. You know how cookies are used to target ads for you? Yeah, "male enhancement" ads for like a straight week after clicking 3 of his links. That is the most telling thing imaginable about his news sources and the type of people frequenting them.
You sir are FAKE NEWS. Nothing I have ever linked is male-enhancement related. You are getting targeted ads from your own search history, bro.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Even if there is people would still say it's fake news and argue about it. There's nothing real in this thread.
This thread is when keeping it real goes wrong. I've been upfront about everything, including the memes.
These guys just like a good dog pile, lots of Golf Bromance.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI