GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Natural Herd Immunity = Virus burns through it's hosts at a rate in which it can no longer replicate and spread. Generally means large pockets of people die. It's not like a Zombie movie where a child's blood saves the world, you're not an X-man that'll mutate immunity when exposed.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
One thing about the lizard people that makes total sense is they push climate change denial because they is cold blooded.

Not like the way Rickety is cold blooded with wanting all them olds dead, but you get where I'm going.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1606755957021.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How is it taken out of context? The only way to create herd immunity for infectious diseases that don't have a vaccine or effective cure is to let millions is people die. Covid is no different, except we don't know yet if previously having had Covid provides more than short term immunity at this point, so natural herd immunity may not even be possible. It's just letting millions die for nothing is that's the case.

The diseases that the Europeans brought to native Americans were more deadly. Smallpox etc are far more deadly than Covid.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I never click on zricks links anymore. I did a few times like a month ago to be a good sport and try to read the crap he was spewing before just dismissing it. Never again. You know how cookies are used to target ads for you? Yeah, "male enhancement" ads for like a straight week after clicking 3 of his links. That is the most telling thing imaginable about his news sources and the type of people frequenting them.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The diseases that the Europeans brought to native Americans were more deadly. Smallpox etc are far more deadly than Covid.

And? You still get herd immunity for deadly infectious diseases the same way. Letting people die.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I never click on zricks links anymore. I did a few times like a month ago to be a good sport and try to read the crap he was spewing before just dismissing it. Never again. You know how cookies are used to target ads for you? Yeah, "mail enhancement" ads for like a straight week after clicking 3 of his links. That is the most telling thing imaginable about his news sources and the type of people frequenting them.
Mail enhancements is one of Rickety's main fraud arguments 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Natural Herd Immunity = Virus burns through it's hosts at a rate in which it can no longer replicate and spread. Generally means large pockets of people die. It's not like a Zombie movie where a child's blood saves the world, you're not an X-man that'll mutate immunity when exposed.
Good xmen reference

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I never click on zricks links anymore. I did a few times like a month ago to be a good sport and try to read the crap he was spewing before just dismissing it. Never again. You know how cookies are used to target ads for you? Yeah, "mail enhancement" ads for like a straight week after clicking 3 of his links. That is the most telling thing imaginable about his news sources and the type of people frequenting them.
Brooooooo I’m dying LOL!