GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I think we should allow the Trump super spreader events to happen. Or in the case of my neighbors that had large groups of 20-somethings at their house all weekend. Hockey in the street, etc.

Let them toss themselves in the funeral pyre, and weed their clearly flawed genetics out of this pool.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I think we should allow the Trump super spreader events to happen. Or in the case of my neighbors that had large groups of 20-somethings at their house all weekend. Hockey in the street, etc.

Let them toss themselves in the funeral pyre, and weed their clearly flawed genetics out of this pool.
Gotta Scarlett letter these mf'ers though so those of us with brains can identify the people that don't have them. Damn science deniers look just like the rest of us and if they don't speak you can't tell they're retarded.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1606755126485.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You didn't need to explain the difference between flu and covid. I knew the difference. I have COPD so I'm acutely aware.

Wasted your time posting that video. Fake and malicious. There we can both play that game.
Oh. Why is the video fake? Go ahead Jim. Why’s it fake.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
kind of reminds me of how so many idiots get their cancer cured by doctors but thank god

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Gotta Scarlett letter these mf'ers though so those of us with brains can identify the people that don't have them. Damn science deniers look just like the rest of us and if they don't speak you can't tell they're retarded.
I’m all for letting the idiot problem solving itself. Problem is we will get dragged down with them

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^@keehs - not if you put em on an island! and the double whammy is they don't believe in global warming either so when the sea level takes out the island, there goes that!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Taken out of the context for whom I posted the link but so be it then. I'm happy someone trusted a link.

How is it taken out of context? The only way to create herd immunity for infectious diseases that don't have a vaccine or effective cure is to let millions is people die. Covid is no different, except we don't know yet if previously having had Covid provides more than short term immunity at this point, so natural herd immunity may not even be possible. It's just letting millions die for nothing is that's the case.