GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yeah cuz the cia handles domestic shit right? I think u meant to say fbi. And frankly they’re not gonna take someone out without an order. And who can dish out orders? Hmmmm
Deep State?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
For your consideration...
A healthy, 9-year old Florida girl was paralyzed by the flu shot (newstarget.com)
1606707319981.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Don’t start with your shit
You mean there is no Deep State? What about the people that have been fighting Trump the last 4 years? The people perpetrating the Russia HOAX? The media that played along? Who is giving their marching orders?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except there is liability. If that vaccine starts killing people. U think there won’t be hell to pay?!?
WRONG. There is a federal vaccine court where 75% of victims LOSE. The manufacturers accept ZERO liability.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh you didn’t see one because you’re not looking hard enough!
I see you back up your claims as well as I do. Who is this great leader that saved their country from the virus? Cuz I haven't seen it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You mean there is no Deep State? What about the people that have been fighting Trump the last 4 years? The people perpetrating the Russia HOAX? The media that played along? Who is giving their marching orders?
Trump has literally been considered compromised by many security experts. The probe put a shit ton of his guilty buddies in jail!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
WRONG. There is a federal vaccine court where 75% of victims LOSE. The manufacturers accept ZERO liability.
It’s difficult to win because you have to prove it was the vaccine that actually caused an issue. Considering how extensive testing is. It’s impossible to win

if you have an allergy that could be flared up due to a vaccine. That’s on you. Not the makers of the vaccine. The majority of those cases are due to adverse allergic effects

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I see you back up your claims as well as I do. Who is this great leader that saved their country from the virus? Cuz I haven't seen it.
NZ handled it amazingly. South koreas immediate response was envy worthy too. Do your own searching but stick to real sources. You’re embarrassing yourself