The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606098493664.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’m no rocket surgeon but maybe it’s cause we came full circle so many times that there’s simply nothing else to debate. We’re in here arguing to argue lol. Hence, trolling ensues.

what the fuck would you know about anything. You’re wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606098599835.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A bunch of countries figured it out and I think it’s a shame that America couldn’t support its citizens.
Get a haircut and a real job, hippie.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
A bunch of countries figured it out and I think it’s a shame that America couldn’t support its citizens.

Those countries can't do that indefinitely either. The earth's monetary system would crash. Like I said you don't understand economics.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
When the US states shut down, not counting the places that were partial, the max shutdown was estimated to only be 50-55%

The reason the shutdown didn't work is because we never actually shut down, too many place labelled "essential"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
When the US states shut down, not counting the places that were partial, the max shutdown was estimated to only be 50-55%

The reason the shutdown didn't work is because we never actually shut down, too many place labelled "essential"
SWEDEN

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Once again I'll ask how long should the shutdown have lasted? Until there is a vaccine?

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
what the fuck would you know about anything. You’re wrong.
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.