GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
FYI, Georgia certified and then De-certified the results. They are talking about a signature audit now.
It ain't over til it's over.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; none but ourselves can free our minds”

Modern plantations are cognitive
“We are going to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery because whilst others might free the body, none but ourselves can free the mind. Mind is your only ruler, sovereign. The man who is not able to develop and use his mind is bound to be the slave of the other man who uses his mind..” Marcus Garvey

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Except Michelle is really a man and the daughters are not theirs. Otherwise, you are correct.
FYI, Georgia certified and then De-certified the results. They are talking about a signature audit now.
LOL the right loves enforcing when it’s convenient. Stacey Abrams had options too. She instead chose to have class

Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Just so you're aware @Keehs360 ole Rickety is living in a parallel world where things that seem to make sense to him seem completely insane to the rest of us.

Don't take these things literally, you'll hurt your brain trying to follow Rickety's mental gymnastics. He's on the Wheaties box because of his numerous gold medal mental contortions.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
1605997144827.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

FYI, no they didn't.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Plausible deniability.
Besides, the courts need to see the evidence before the public.

Considering I got information from a very good friend of mine, who just so happens to be CI in USAEUR, that this is a bogus claim, I’ll call bullshit on you.

So, beyond the widely debunked “evidence” from your propaganda machine, what do you have?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Draft dodger. U forgot draft dodger.
You are absolutely right! How could I forget the bone spurs...what a winner Trump is. :sick:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I can totally understand wanting to get behind someone who is anti establishment and a new voice in the room but the Great Orange is not that man.

Instead of draining the swamp he's trying to drown us all in it by using its powers of obstruction to the max.

It's mostly sad to see it still being entertained by the Republicans, they're so fearful of his grip on the party they still won't act against him. Not that telling him to stop being a sore loser is really acting against him but this man is the sorest of sore losers. 5 year olds take Sunday soccer losses better.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I can totally understand wanting to get behind someone who is anti establishment and a new voice in the room but the Great Orange is not that man.

Instead of draining the swamp he's trying to drown us all in it by using its powers of obstruction to the max.

It's mostly sad to see it still being entertained by the Republicans, they're so fearful of his grip on the party they still won't act against him. Not that telling him to stop being a sore loser is really acting against him but this man is the sorest of sore losers. 5 year olds take Sunday soccer losses better.

I agree. It's time to congratulate Biden and silently go away.

He lost the election by himself. All he had to do was to quit saying so many stupid things and take control of the virus by making masks mandatory. I will admit he didn't act like a leader with Covid.