GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
So now that most of us are regulars in here, lets reintroduce a bit. What are your general ages/professions?

I know Jay works as some sort of IT Project Manager and is in his 30's.
Zrick is half retired but delivers medical supplies in Georgia
I'm Adam, 30, work as a civil engineer, which means project manager/scheduler/designer/etc for civil/IT/ITS projects.
Heh almost. I'm 36, no kids, a dog and too many expensive hobbies. My official title is Director of Business Strategy & Product Management. I mostly lead an agile development team, the title doesn't match my job too accurately.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
60 and maintenance tech (Jack of all trades)

Today I am running 3 ph 480 volt ckt for new hoist. Yesterday found/repaired short ckt in robot (and fished out paper towels from toilet cause people can be idiots). Tomorrow a field trip to go check out annealing over for possible purchase.

Jim

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Mid 30's, mechanical engineering degree, but I moved into operations and management years ago. Sr Manager at a big company now (I won't say which one, don't want it to reflect poorly on them if I say mean things).

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm 51, going on 52, retired military PA working as Acting CMIO for a software company the hospital I was working at purchased. Haven't seen patients since 2012, when I moved to the informatics/IS/IT side of health care. Loving it.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20201112-123942_Instagram.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Where do you live again? I want a piece. Is it cheating if my car only weighs 2800?
Yes. But maybe I can yank the interior and make it close

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Because rich people pull this shit all the time.
To quote Corprin, critical thinking skills.
If the vaccine was any good, wouldn't he hold onto his stock and make a fortune? Why dump the majority now?