GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I agree with jay. k04 is a YUGE difference!

Great choice on the enkeis though

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Marginally quicker?! Wtf? I have a mk5 with stock turbo and of course my mk6 is k04 +w/m. It's not marginally quicker, it blows the doors off the stock turbo. Now I know for absolute certain nothing you say can be trusted. Fake news on politics, morality, and now car knowledge.

How can you tell Zrick that his was only marginally quicker? Have you driven both of his? He said APR tuned them both blame it on APR.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Man, y'all are simple with money eh?

The CEO cant sell shares of stock in the company on a whim, he has to schedule it and register the sale. He probably (wisely) set his shares to sell the day of or after the announcement or whenever because EITHER it was going to be a huge win or it was going to be the least damaging time to sell the shares in the near future. But hey, let's all put out tinfoil hats on right?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Man, y'all are simple with money eh?

The CEO cant sell shares of stock in the company on a whim, he has to schedule it and register the sale. He probably (wisely) set his shares to sell the day of or after the announcement or whenever because EITHER it was going to be a huge win or it was going to be the least damaging time to sell the shares in the near future. But hey, let's all put out tinfoil hats on right?
Yes. I’m very simple. I don’t see the jimmy johns ceo selling shit the day a new sandwich is released. Cuz he has faith in it 😂

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Yes. I’m very simple. I don’t see the jimmy johns ceo selling shit the day a new sandwich is released. Cuz he has faith in it 😂
Big pharma is a different beast.

They spend money like crazy on things that might work and have huge spikes in their stock when things hit. Basically its being a professional gambler of the corporate world.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
How can you tell Zrick that his was only marginally quicker? Have you driven both of his? He said APR tuned them both blame it on APR.
Apr tunes are all relatively the same from car to car. Unless something is wrong with his turbo it's fake news. Stop apologizing for him like you do with trump.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
selling shares same day is either smart or of may be of dubious integrity. Once insider info becomes public (after announcement) I believe it is mostly legal.

I hope he donates it to my political party and not the other guys.

Mud

;)

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
You guys wanna be really pissed off, look up the scandal that's been going on for while now with orphan drug classification.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Big pharma is a different beast.

They spend money like crazy on things that might work and have huge spikes in their stock when things hit. Basically its being a professional gambler of the corporate world.

That's a great story, but isn't actually true. It's a fantastic piece of marketing that so many believe this nonsense.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Apr tunes are all relatively the same from car to car. Unless something is wrong with his turbo it's fake news. Stop apologizing for him like you do with trump.

I'll start apologizing for you instead.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
that's more like it, Jim lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

I've raced a stage 2 mk6 in my k04 mk6. we are talking give or take like 75hp difference. When you are comparing ~250whp to ~320whp, we are talking about a car that is over 125% faster. It's no shit a pretty big, seat of the pants difference.

Rick - quit pussyfooting around and snag a K04, what are they going for, like 400 bucks? lol