GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Twitter presidency, youtube medicine... what else does 2020 have in store for us?..
Well it depends on how many people are still going to argue against wearing a mask.

I mean your logic must trump the rest of the worlds Doctors and scientist, which is why you wont post that super secret research?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
What exactly did I claim?
You are the one with pretty numbers that say masks don't affect oxygen levels. But when I say I suffocate in a mask, you immediately attribute it to my having contracted the virus, even though I myself don't know if I have. Confess: you are only as goid at science as a typical high schooler is, and you read studies to make yourself feel better in online arguments. :)
What kind of mask were you wearing if you dont mind me asking?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wearing a mask isn't going to harm you
This is unequivocally false. I know there are people with medical conditions that CAN'T wear a mask for whatever reason. You can't make a blanket statement like that. I also know 2 people who have either bacterial or fungal infections the doctor's can't figure out and they are avid mask wearers. You can't say @anotero and myself are lying when we say the mask makes us suffocate. It's real. You retain CO2 and don't get enough oxygen. I start sweating profusely, it depends on your level of activity. I don't care how many studies say it's ok, it's not. There are doctors on both sides of this issue.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
mask-surgeons-after-wearing-a-mask-for-12-hours-straight-karens-after-wearing-a-mask-for-5-mi...jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Surgeons stand around in an oxygen rich environment. They are not exactly blue collar workers, there is a big difference. Put on a mask and try playing basketball, you'll be on ground in minutes. I move and assemble heavy equipment in people's homes, it's normally not bad work but with a mask it's chinese torture.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Surgeons stand around in an oxygen rich environment. They are not exactly blue collar workers, there is a big difference. Put on a mask and try playing basketball, you'll be on ground in minutes. I move and assemble heavy equipment in people's homes, it's normally not bad work but with a mask it's chinese torture.
Wow..

So all that time I spent running around in MOPP gear must of just destroyed me, huh?

I've had to run around in things much more restrictive than a paper/cloth mask like you're being asked to wear. I'm sorry you're either so sick, or out of shape that you can't even play a game of basket ball while wearing one. Perhaps you should put off playing with other people?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
I am blue collar I wear a respirator or N95 all day while I sand and paint cars. And move heavy parts, and not in air conditioning. Been doing it for almost 20 years now with no ill effects.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let's say for a second the mask didn't bother me. We now know over 99% of people under 70 are not killed by the virus, so why is EVERYONE being forced to wear one? It's about CONTROL. If they can make you do this to 'sacrifice for others' what's next? It's a slippery slope.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1601083390561.png

1601083399148.png

If you can't wear a mask, your doctor should be really recommending a portable oxygen solution for you during this time. Also, you might want to start testing the air quality of the places you frequent, as sometimes entering an enclosed space can have worse O2 saturation and contaminates than outside air.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Apples and oranges...the masks are different.