GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

e-acca.com shipping

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
Ive ordered 3 things from E-ACCA. First order was my TCR muffler which took about 3 weeks to arrive to my house. Ordered in January. From my understanding, the shipping cost that you see in the original order is how much to ship the item from the supplier to E-ACCA's warehouse. From there it gets repackaged for export, and then they bill you for delivery to the US/Canada.
My 2nd order which was much smaller, the oem audi harmonic subframe balancer took a full 3 months to arrive. Ordered in April. E-ACCA told me that the shipping times were delayed due to the pandemic. I happen to be the Branch Manager of a global logistics company so I know this to be partially true.
My 3rd order was the Audi jacking pad kit, ordered in June, and it was at my house within 3 weeks.
Damn I am paying $150 for shipping for the TCR exhaust and diffusor. Wondering if I will be charged again once they get it in a day or two.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
That makes no sense. They have access to an item's weight and dimensions, so there's NO reason they can't get an exact shipping cost in advance. If you order something that requires some manual intervention to get the info, they could still hold off on finalizing the transaction and get back to you quickly with a freight quote. To try to kite the quoted shipping charge by over $100 after the fact is inexcusable.
it IS in advance.

when you order you get an initial estimate. often times the estimate remains the same as the actual shipping. sometimes it is more, at that time they contact you and tell you the updated price and ask if you still want it.

they ship worldwide the entire parts catalog for several vehicle makes. their system does not account for the shipping cost for every single auto part to every country in the world.

bl33dBlue21

Go Kart Newbie
i ordered the TCR rear diffuser last friday and chose to buy from Mnp instead of Latvia or Russia cause it was cheaper. i picked Fedex and paid $128 for shipping, i hope i don't get charge again😬. oh did you guys get any email notification when you placed the order? i didn't received any. I'm guessing they will once shipped?

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
i ordered the TCR rear diffuser last friday and chose to buy from Mnp instead of Latvia or Russia cause it was cheaper. i picked Fedex and paid $128 for shipping, i hope i don't get charge again😬. oh did you guys get any email notification when you placed the order? i didn't received any. I'm guessing they will once shipped?
mnp?

bl33dBlue21

Go Kart Newbie
Who is MNP?

IMG_3554.jpeg
no idea lol. the world?

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
i don' know, this is my first time buying fro e-acca. it was $80 cheaper from them. i hope i get my diffuser lol
You and me both. I got the tcr exhaust coming as well with the diffusor. quoted 150 for shipping so I am expecting a price jump cause that seems low

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
yea 150 is low especially you have 2 big items. did you get an email from them when you purchased?
Yea "Anna" actually adjusted the shipping for me manually when I first ordered because it would not pop up. I emailed her today checking on the status since it was supposed to arrive to their facility today, but no word....

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Lol, мир is mir (phonetic) in Russian, "world" in English. This is just their hours of availability, has nothing to do where it's coming or shipped from.

bl33dBlue21

Go Kart Newbie
Yea "Anna" actually adjusted the shipping for me manually when I first ordered because it would not pop up. I emailed her today checking on the status since it was supposed to arrive to their facility today, but no word....

im sure you'll get an update, things are slow now a days with this pandemic, especially dealing outside US might take more time

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
im sure you'll get an update, things are slow now a days with this pandemic, especially dealing outside US might take more time
Yea im not too concerned yet. just hoping that I don't get an email saying the TCR exhaust is out of stock from supplier like I did a month ago and had to cancel order. Hopefully they were correct when they said they have more in