GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2 v2.6 Now Available for the New Golf R, S3 and TTS

RigWig

Passed Driver's Ed
I would love to pull the trigger on this if you guys could get a 7 speed dsg tune out to support it.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Will there be an update to 1.8 IS20/IS38 tunes, too?

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
I would love to pull the trigger on this if you guys could get a 7 speed dsg tune out to support it.

If you have the 7 speeds, you thankfully do not need a DSG tune to use this update. The 7 speed DSG has higher torque levels from the factory, negating the need for a TCU upgrade so critically like that of the previous 6 speed.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

Aussie R

Ready to race!
Is that only ROW cars that have seen the improved times? Or any US cars? I just checked the leaderboard on Dragy and it’s mainly UK cars over the last month with fast times.

Need to take into account that ROW cars have the different fueling which clearly helps make more power. lots of Dyno in UK show that stage 2 HO tune making 410+hp and 430-450lbs. So 20+hp and 30lbs more more clearly going to assist.

I'll be getting the update in week or so. Keep up the good work APR! Also good advice re cleaning the Haldex. Unfortunately too late for me. Mine failed and photos showed mine fully clogged. That was on a car with 40k km on it, had haldex serviced at 30k km and never used LC or taken to track. So it's really luck of draw whether it clogs up on not. I'd go cautious path and service it more frequently.

azthegame

Ready to race!
I just got my update today. Felt a difference immediately! From regular driving in D to manual mode, in every gear throughout the powerband. Did 2 launches and got 3.6s 0-60 without fully planting the throttle and was on a curved road that was slightly inclined with my almost done stock tires at 4/32nds of tread left.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
I just got my update today. Felt a difference immediately! From regular driving in D to manual mode, in every gear throughout the powerband. Did 2 launches and got 3.6s 0-60 without fully planting the throttle and was on a curved road that was slightly inclined with my almost done stock tires at 4/32nds of tread left.

Dragy or P3?