GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gti Jake vs deer

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Well, make it two. We’re sitting here waiting on a city cop since someone rear ended the wife’s suv with a county cop right behind us. Literally sat through two red lights and then got hit.

The kids are fine, still sucks we had the whole family in the car for this one. Our insurance company is gonna hate us

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
No joke, I came around a sharp mountain turn at 4am this morning and almost hit two horses standing in the road. Would have been bad for my car.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I can see the radio on the guy's shoulder in the shadow in the first picture above, I think he's wearing sunglasses also.

Can't stand people in shit-boxes driving carelessly. You can barely even tell that little Toyota was in a crash, it could easily have looked like that already :p

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I can see the radio on the guy's shoulder in the shadow in the first picture above, I think he's wearing sunglasses also.

Can't stand people in shit-boxes driving carelessly. You can barely even tell that little Toyota was in a crash, it could easily have looked like that already :p

It had prior damage lol, and the sketchy ass dude was getting a ticket for something unrelated apparently. They said “now you’re not going to jail, so don’t take off, but we are gonna have to issue a ticket”

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
That stinks. Looks like easy fixes though.

Don’t ride any motorcycles for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
So to update I removed the fender liner and added some drift bro zip ties, because I can’t not drive lol

Pulled the trigger on some EDs mk7.5 R reps and a used fog light

The next big decision is color. I’m kicking around a full respray and the wife wasn’t totally against the idea lol, so there’s that possibility.

Colors I’m considering:

Mk4 Spice Red

Mk7.5 Race Green

Audi Nardo Gray

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Set up a vote on the color.

Mardo gray.
Ford candy apple red.

Family OK was covered.

I want to know, did the intercoller, downpipe, vibrant resonator and exhaust make it OK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
My vote is for oak green, even though not one of your options. Then Nardo Gray.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Set up a vote on the color.

Mardo gray.
Ford candy apple red.

Family OK was covered.

I want to know, did the intercoller, downpipe, vibrant resonator and exhaust make it OK?

I’m not a fan of candy apple, it’s cool for hot rods but too much for my taste on a Volkswagen.

I actually had just removed my catback exhaust the night before the accident...maybe the car being quiet and sounding like a Hoover was a contributing factor.

The intercooler and piping wasn’t touched, it’s now highly visible with the big ol hole in the front corner of the car lol

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie

Not just hot rods
I normally do not like red but once you see these in person!

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Not sure name of color.
But liked this show car. Likely in Europe.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Audi Ascari Blue Metallic or Nardo Grey.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk