GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Prototype Turbo Results

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
What does UM stand for, been looking for a tuner in CT and can't find anything on UM

Not sure if you're trolling but United Motorsport is based out of CT. :rolleyes:

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Not trolling, just a noob.

I apologize you just never know on the internetz. You're very close to them, Jeff and Fred will take good care of you.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Is there a major power difference going to EQT VORTEX TURBOCHARGER from IS38 for a stage 1 car (i.e. no downpipe due to living in CA)?

I haven't tried running it with the stock downpipe, but I have actually wanted to see what it would do. I'm sure the power gains would still be significant over the IS38. Since you're local to us, we can get you all set up :)

-- Ed

GhostGTI2

Ready to race!
Is there a major power difference going to EQT VORTEX TURBOCHARGER from IS38 for a stage 1 car (i.e. no downpipe due to living in CA)?

I'd be curious in the results as well, but is there anything keeping you from doing a DP?

petempop

Passed Driver's Ed
I haven't tried running it with the stock downpipe, but I have actually wanted to see what it would do. I'm sure the power gains would still be significant over the IS38. Since you're local to us, we can get you all set up :)

-- Ed

Thanks :), I will e-mail you directly from using e-mail from EQT site to get more information.