GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Has anyone put the 17x8 hypergram on a GTI with PP brakes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

echelonphoto

Ready to race!
wheels

I am looking at these for my carbon steel PPgti....no problems with vibrations...I like to drive fast and don't want to feel and vibrations at 90mph.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I am looking at these for my carbon steel PPgti....no problems with vibrations...I like to drive fast and don't want to feel and vibrations at 90mph.

Is this a question? :confused:

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion

I mean so long as you get the wheels balanced and the car aligned this shouldn't really be a problem on any aftermarket wheel.

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Ceramic coated the faces yesterday (coating the barrels after tires are mounted out of paranoia that the wheels weights will fall off lol)

Having tires mounted today, and plan on installing them this weekend.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Ceramic coated the faces yesterday (coating the barrels after tires are mounted)

Having tires mounted today, and plan on installing them this weekend.

Ceramic coated all.of mine before I got tires mounted. Those wheel weights didn't want to stick. My finger hit it and came off. Even my HVAC tape I use to hold them on for the track doesn't like to stick all that much [emoji23]

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Ceramic coated all.of mine before I got tires mounted. Those wheel weights didn't want to stick. My finger hit it and came off. Even my HVAC tape I use to hold them on for the track doesn't like to stick all that much [emoji23]

And I thought that I was being irrational :D

jsnmk7r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarbear - Your car looks sweet. I like the way the Bronze and White go together.

I have a set of 18x8.5 Ampliforms(Graphite) arriving in a couple days for my Black MK7R with 245/40 Falken Azenis RT615K+. I'll post some pics once I have them installed. I am lowered slightly using the Eibach Prokit Springs so hopefully, I don't rub like I've read in earlier posts from other members. Crossing my fingers.

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Very nice! You will love how easy they are to clean now. I coated my new wheels before mounting them too. Love it!

Thanks!

Jarbear - Your car looks sweet. I like the way the Bronze and White go together.

I have a set of 18x8.5 Ampliforms(Graphite) arriving in a couple days for my Black MK7R with 245/40 Falken Azenis RT615K+. I'll post some pics once I have them installed. I am lowered slightly using the Eibach Prokit Springs so hopefully, I don't rub like I've read in earlier posts from other members. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks!

In terms of rubbing, I haven't encountered any yet, but I also haven't drive it hard yet with these wheels/tires.

jsnmk7r

Thanks!

Thanks!

In terms of rubbing, I haven't encountered any yet, but I also haven't drive it hard yet with these wheels/tires.

Jarbear - I forgot to ask, what length lug bolts are you using? I know they're conical as opposed to the oem ball seat so I need to purchase a new set for these wheels. Correct me if I'm wrong but I see you also have a lock bolt? Any info on where you picked them up or link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Jarbear - I forgot to ask, what length lug bolts are you using? I know they're conical as opposed to the oem ball seat so I need to purchase a new set for these wheels. Correct me if I'm wrong but I see you also have a lock bolt? Any info on where you picked them up or link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I bought 30mm bolts because I intended on running 3mm spacers in the rear (might eventually) so I bought ECS conical bolts that were 3mm longer than the stock 27mm. I bought enough for all 4 wheels.

I'll pm you about the locks