Attachments

• ebay2.jpg
    ebay2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 544

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Is the gap you are showing between the bumper and the grill, or the grill and the headlight?

between the bumper and the grill

athos56

Ready to race!
I found if you tilt the grill forward and stick the front of it in and make sure it is tight to the bumper, then push down on the back while keeping pressure on the front to lock it in place it will have less gap. YMMV.

I've noticed the same thing, when I took my grill off for the first time it never wanted to seat the same way it did from the factory. I couldn't ever figure out why, but like you said, you can minimize the gap.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
I have had mine off multiple times. You just gotta angle on the dangle it (like Diggs said) and it snaps back into place. It has nothing to do with the IC.

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
The answer to that question is that none of them pack it with the most care lol. just go buy your jb weld now :D
There are multiple sellers on ebay selling these coolers. Im trying to figure out who packs the intercooler with most care lol

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
There are multiple sellers on ebay selling these coolers. Im trying to figure out who packs the intercooler with most care lol
It's just the luck of the draw it seems. Wouldn't hurt to have JB Weld handy.

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Removed.

Last edited:

mk7gti2.0

Ready to race!
Just received mine today as well from Fed ex. I ordered mine on the 4th as well definitely not bad for free shipping from China. All arrived in great condition and it actually looks really nice only issue I see is the outlet piping is kinda flat on one side but I have no doubt it will still hold just fine.

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
I honestly cannot believe this many people went ebay for IC. What a piece of shit. I’m disgusted with this behavior... :).

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I honestly cannot believe this many people went ebay for IC. What a piece of shit. I’m disgusted with this behavior... :).

Hey, it’s your fault I bought one lol! For that I say thank you sir lol!
Definitely woke up the car and I no longer heat soak :D

athos56

Ready to race!
Ok, I never want to do that again. It took nearly 10h, there were blood sacrifices, when I got to the clips I promised baby Jesus a bunch of stuff if I could get them in. He must have known I was lying because the drivers side peg didn't want to fit... But that bastard is in and everything worked when I went on my test drive.