GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS20 Tune Comparisons

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Update
+ downpipe and new ecu + tcu software

What does 317.9 KM equate to in HP? The newton meters works out to 309 ft.lbs of torque. Is that at the wheels or crank? So far over here the highest I have seen was a JB4 golf with downpipe and other bolt ons. He is making 316hp/361ft.lbs at the wheels

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
What does 317.9 KM equate to in HP? The newton meters works out to 309 ft.lbs of torque. Is that at the wheels or crank? So far over here the highest I have seen was a JB4 golf with downpipe and other bolt ons. He is making 316hp/361ft.lbs at the wheels

KM is metric HP in Poland, same as German PS. The 317.9 KM is 313.4 mechanical HP. Torque must kept down because of the DSG he has.

Slick99

Ready to race!
IS20 +Jb4 map 6 with meth...doing gud timing

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
Here is the slip of the Polo posted earlier with the 12.6.

That's awesome. Don't these Polo GTI's weigh ~2600-2700 lbs? That's like 250-350 lbs less than my Golf curb weight. Wish we had these over here in the US to compete with the Ford Focus ST. Would be very appealing to some.

4MotionWagen

Ready to race!
That's awesome. Don't these Polo GTI's weigh ~2600-2700 lbs? That's like 250-350 lbs less than my Golf curb weight. Wish we had these over here in the US to compete with the Ford Focus ST. Would be very appealing to some.

Focus ST's aren't a problem. I dragged my nephews down the track. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie

They light but they have weak transmissions so no big torque for them. The new one is getting the Golf GTI motor so its going to be a very tunable car.

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
Focus ST's aren't a problem. I dragged my nephews down the track. Lol

My bad, I meant to say Fiesta ST...that would be comparable to the Polo GTI weight wise.

They light but they have weak transmissions so no big torque for them. The new one is getting the Golf GTI motor so its going to be a very tunable car.

Now that would be really fun to play around with!

Slick99

Ready to race!
How does this handle so much torque on weak dsg7?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk