GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI dogs

harley

Passed Driver's Ed
while they can still fit in the front seat

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Further proof dogs have excellent taste!

eh, I didn't mean they tasted good ;-(

josh.dsg

Ready to race!

wah

Ready to race!
My Mom absolutely loves that commercial

My pup only gets to ride on special occasions. She tends to get dirty wherever we go.

Attachments

• IMG_7289.jpg
    IMG_7289.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,774

East_to_west

Ready to race!
I'm spending the whole summer road tripping with my lady and her two dogs. We've spent the last three nights sleeping in the hatch with the front seats positioned all the way forward and have been pretty comfortable. The GTI's been pretty good "off-road" too. Feels like I'm doing Subaru things in a Veedub!

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Makes sense, they're probably trying to win prospective buyers over (and repeat customers back) post-dieselgate since their public image definitely took a hit. A lot of the time regardless of whether or not companies rectify the problem, people at a distance only really remember the blemishes. It's interesting and easy to read headlines about VW lying to people but not many non-VW owners afterwards are going to care about how the issue got fixed.

wah

Ready to race!
I'm spending the whole summer road tripping with my lady and her two dogs. We've spent the last three nights sleeping in the hatch with the front seats positioned all the way forward and have been pretty comfortable. The GTI's been pretty good "off-road" too. Feels like I'm doing Subaru things in a Veedub!

Sounds awesome! will you be posting up some pics or making a thread?
I'm interested in how it goes.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
This is the first tv commercial I've seen for GTI since the MK5 "fast" commercials.