GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'd try for about $2-300 for set...CL. It has to be local shipping would kill.

I just sold a pair of Michelin snows. Looked great about 3-4 yrs old and priced them at summer sale of $85. They were part of a roof rack deal and I sold all the other stuff to get free roof rack

gulpozen

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 Golf TSI
Is getting a JB4 overkill if I don't plan on upgrading DP/exhaust/intake/etc. ?
Would I get the most out of maybe a JB1 instead?

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
~2,000 miles on the tires that came new on my car. I want new mo bettah tires..

Any idea how much I could get for my current tires to help offset the cost of the new ones?

How / where / who should I sell them?

Its difficult to sell those tires here but you should be able to find a local buyer through Craigslist. I sold the stock tires from my 2016 for $275 through Craigslist.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
~2,000 miles on the tires that came new on my car. I want new mo bettah tires..

Any idea how much I could get for my current tires to help offset the cost of the new ones?

How / where / who should I sell them?

Go o a tire store and see if they would give you a decent deal. Obviously it's best to find a private buyer but not that easy.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
It’s actually a fair bit cheaper to buy these parts direct from their respective manufacturers, of which at least two of them offer free shipping also!

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Anyone running any of the IE engine tunes?? Thinking about getting this one and want to hear if y’all like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Couple of threads on their tunes. Just search.

Wait now youre telling other people to search after always raggin' on me for doing it?! Don't get me wrong, I'm on board, just surprised haha

No animosity here btw. Hard to communicate sarcasm/my stupid sense of humor through text

Last edited: