GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official DIY TTRS Clutch Kit

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Seriously, why do I still have to look at this mauled finger?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
If it were me...I would buy the upgraded one from iAbed and a new set of flywheel bolts. At 38K I would probably do a flywheel also...but that really depends on how you drive.

38k is nothing for a flywheel, I also agree that it depends on how the OP drives his car but unless it was abused his flywheel should be fine, I once changed a clutch at 80k and the DMFW was in excellent condition and it lasted for way over 120k + miles.
That being said those flywheels were 600 bucks, since a new one can be obtain for around 300 bucks and needs to be removed to change the RMS I would also change it , if it is only the clutch then leave it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
All the parts are on the way for me! Finally!

Got the whole thing done for $701.42, which is the cheapest I could find. Everything includes shipping. Plus, FCP does lifetime replacement... so next clutch job will only be $200...

TOB from FCP for $69.09
PP from FCP for $442.99
Disc from DAP for $145.09
Hardware from ECS for $44.95

Ordered a DMF from Rock auto, and can hopefully return. It was $300

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
All the parts are on the way for me! Finally!

Got the whole thing done for $701.42, which is the cheapest I could find. Everything includes shipping. Plus, FCP does lifetime replacement... so next clutch job will only be $200...

TOB from FCP for $69.09
PP from FCP for $442.99
Disc from DAP for $145.09
Hardware from ECS for $44.95

Ordered a DMF from Rock auto, and can hopefully return. It was $300

You won't be disappointed. I'm just sad at how much the part prices have creeped up over the last year.

bdashrad

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought my PP and TOB from eeuroparts.com today for $474.19 shipped including core. Have a stock disk and flywheel out of an R that upgrade the clutch before slipping.

Debating on getting the Disc from DAP but think I'll be okay with the factory one...

Installed everything, for the disc ordered #03G141031P oem from the dealer (i work there so it was cheaper). Howver now the Clutch will not disengage, or go into gear when turned on. Is the disc wrong for the pressure plate? Very confused and need to get this done!! Please some suggestions if possible. Used every part number..

Could the TOB be the issue? Stock was the plastic on, the new on is the metal one.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Installed everything, for the disc ordered #03G141031P oem from the dealer (i work there so it was cheaper). Howver now the Clutch will not disengage, or go into gear when turned on. Is the disc wrong for the pressure plate? Very confused and need to get this done!! Please some suggestions if possible. Used every part number..

What's the spline count on the disc? Why didn't you just use the part numbers I provided to everyone that was confirmed to work?

If the spline count is correct and the size is right (240mm), then the install was done wrong somehow. Pull it apart and go over it. TOB is a good thing to check.

When you click the link you posted for the disc it brings up that part number (03G141031P). So i ordered that. Will pull it apart and put the original TOB back in and check for any install error. is there anything else you could think of/suggest?

Ill have to check again on the spline count however everything went together smoothly. I was excited as i waited 3 weeks for the disc. So i got it and immediately got my techs to start on the car. We will be pulling it either tomorrow or monday and ill report back.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the tools needed for this? I am pretty sure I have everything, but want to make sure. My only doubt is the axle bolts?