GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ZacR's Build Thread

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Sounds mean! Looking forward to more videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For real. Listened to that loop 5 or 6 times.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Completely forgot to post this.

When I got home from the track on Sunday Dennis from Badgeskins brought his whole set up over to create the livery. It’s fairly simple but we need to showcase and support our sponsors. I’d love a full
Blown custom livery with awesome designed and stuff but 3K plus isn’t it in the budget right now. More than thankful to have Badgeskins help out and make it look awesome.

The DBV2 logo is no longer there. Too big and wasn’t straight ( long day lol) so I’m printing a new smaller design in another location.

We are printing off a few more things. Smaller sponsors and shops that help support us. The MCS logos have to go on all four corners, the time attack series windshield banners and Pirelli stickers have to be placed. It’s off to a good start though!

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Couple pics from the track on Sunday as well!

Once again. Check out Moving pictures on Instagram and Facebook for awesome shots!

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
I hate when Porche’s slow me down.

Zac did you ever add an LSD? And do you daily this car still?

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Impressed that you caught back up to that GTR after getting slowed by the Porsche.

That GTR was slowing me down to be honest. Look at my lap times when following him and then the last lap when I got free and had space I dropped a lot of time.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
I hate when Porche’s slow me down.

Zac did you ever add an LSD? And do you daily this car still?

Yes I have a wavetrac.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Had fun chasing this what I think to be a GT3 Cayman Clubsport? It was on slicks and a full blown spec race car. I have some on board footage as well which I’ll post up soon but for now here’s a little clip. It sounds incredible.

https://instagram.com/p/BiRrD2cnaER/

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Had fun chasing this what I think to be a GT3 Cayman Clubsport? It was on slicks and a full blown spec race car. I have some on board footage as well which I’ll post up soon but for now here’s a little clip. It sounds incredible.

https://instagram.com/p/BiRrD2cnaER/

Damn thats a helluva car

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Spent the evening working on the livery some more. Really happy with how this turned out. Couple sponsors left but for the most part it’s ready.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Do you get harassed by the police much?? "You may not have been speeding just now, but we're pretty sure you broke the law...somewhere."

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Do you get harassed by the police much?? "You may not have been speeding just now, but we're pretty sure you broke the law...somewhere."

Well I don’t drive the car much outside of going to the track or to a shop to be worked on.

I have never had an issue but I won’t be surprised if I do get bothered this summer.

Street racing is a huge issue in Toronto. We have fatalities all the time and the police do a lot to combat against it. I’m not racing on the streets, I spend a lot of money to race safely and encourage taking it to the track. Basically that’s my excuse when the time comes if they try and bother me haha

Zacr811

Ready to race!
New rubber for Gridlife Midwest. Class is limited to a 200TW tire so I had to grab some RE71R to compete. 285/30/18 front and 225/40/18 rears.