GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
As far as I have found there is no way, I have tried changing every setting but with no luck. Looking through thousands of posts no one has yet sussed it out.
That really sucks... 7 seconds is a bit too frequent, even in the rain with all the water being kicked up over the rear window.

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
Don't have those options in VCDS so I can't comment on which is correct. Try V1 and test in-car, then just process of elimination. Maybe someone with OBDEleven can confirm.

I used my OBDEleven and selected ESC SPORT / ESC OFF V2, but when I accelerate from a stop the ASR light is flashing on the dashboard. According to the manual, ASR light flashing means it is working. I thought ESC off should turn off ASR as well?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Did u press the button to engage the desired ASR / ESC mode?

[emoji15]

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
You must be in IT and/or a Windows user.

[emoji12]

nype

Drag Racing Champion

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
I've been trying to do the "frost warning temp" change but it's asking for a pass code. I've tried 31347, and 25327 but no dice. Anyone have a current pass code for this? It's a 2016 Golf Sportwagen Trendline.

The other one I've been trying to do but have had no success is the "tear drop wipe" for the front wipers. I find it in the electronics control module, and it accepts pass code 31347 and allows me to set "traenenwischen" front status to active and tells me the coding was successful. But it doesn't work. Am I missing something?

I'm reviving this year-old unanswered quote because I'm having the exact same problems. '17 US-spec GSW base model.

No dice getting into Dash Board module 17. It actually does accept 25327 initially but then when I try to apply the adaptation the access code screen comes up again and doesn't accept the code.

Wipe tears is activated in Central Electronics 09 but does not work.

I've had success with all the other module 09 adaptations I've applied:

- windows up/down with remote
- windows up/down with key out and door open
- infotainment settings unblocked while driving
- panic button 2 second delay

I REALLY want to change the frost warning temp (it gets really annoying when temps hover around the high 30s - low 40s!!!) but no dice so far.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Has anyone successfully coded flash to pass? I have just installed bi-xenons and the high beam is always on but is not triggered when I pull the stalk, the xenon shutter activates only.

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
So I’m finally going to get a cheap android tablet to use my obdeleven. I was gonna get the SmarTab 7” Android 7.0, Nougat Tablet. Will the work I know they say it is 4.1 or later on the shopDap website. Anyone using 7.0 or higher for obdeleven?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
So I’m finally going to get a cheap android tablet to use my obdeleven. I was gonna get the SmarTab 7” Android 7.0, Nougat Tablet. Will the work I know they say it is 4.1 or later on the shopDap website. Anyone using 7.0 or higher for obdeleven?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a $30 LG Tracfone running Android 5.1 and OBD runs great on it, all the history/email sharing works great.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
anyone having connectivity issues lately? I just did a device update and an app update base upon the promptings. everything said it was successful but i cant connect to the dongle within the app. it says its paired in the bluetooth menu, i have good internet, ive uninstalled the app, tried all manor of power cycling... the "type of car" stuff pops up but in the past, ive hit the back button to clear that away and its gone right to the diag for my car...

anyone else having issues?

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
anyone having connectivity issues lately? I just did a device update and an app update base upon the promptings. everything said it was successful but i cant connect to the dongle within the app. it says its paired in the bluetooth menu, i have good internet, ive uninstalled the app, tried all manor of power cycling... the "type of car" stuff pops up but in the past, ive hit the back button to clear that away and its gone right to the diag for my car...

anyone else having issues?

I had one issue two days ago when the app couldn't connect to the server, and therefore wouldn't connect to the car. It was fine the next day.

I also had an issue when it wouldn't connect even though bluetooth and wifi seemed to be working fine. The phone just needed a reboot.