GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
So I was setting up my obdeleven. When I go to connect it to the car. It’s asking me for a 6 digit code. I don’t remember setting up a code or being asked to set up a code. I bought it used on the classifieds. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
So I was setting up my obdeleven. When I go to connect it to the car. It’s asking me for a 6 digit code. I don’t remember setting up a code or being asked to set up a code. I bought it used on the classifieds. Thanks

I’ve seen a 4 digit code which is 1 2 3 4... but I haven’t seen a 6 digit code...

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Pairing code is 1234, the six digit code is the password when you first set the account up with your username.

Derf

Ready to race!
Just checking in after a few months, I have a MY2016 GTI. Last I heard there wasn’t any code discovered to keep the setting for adjusting the brightness of the cluster dials.
Just curious if any new codes were discovered.

richard_rsp

So I’m finally going to get a cheap android tablet to use my obdeleven. I was gonna get the SmarTab 7” Android 7.0, Nougat Tablet. Will the work I know they say it is 4.1 or later on the shopDap website. Anyone using 7.0 or higher for obdeleven?

I've used a Lenovo A7-20F, Kindle Fire (don't recommend), Acer Chromebook, and currently, I'm using a Lenovo Tab4 8 for mine and it's more than enough. It was $129. There is a cheaper 7" Tab Essential version ($79) that I imagine works great too. Just remember that you will have to have internet access to whatever you use.

android 7.0 is broken on obd11 i upgrades to a galaxy s9+ from a galaxy s7 because androind 7.0 wasnt able to send logs and had crashes

7.0 works perfectly for me on a Moto G5 Plus. Never had an issue.
My tab is on 7.1 and I have no issues.

BAZ3713

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all sorry if this has been answered before, my service warning is on the dash saying I need a service in 11 days or 300miles, my car is out of warranty now and I will be servicing it myself now, using my OBD can i change something in the adaptions so that the service warning never comes back on ever again.

Thanks barry.

1jzlive

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got mine and it is awesome. ONly thing that hasn't been cracked is soundaktor volume. In a short half hour (after some trial and error) I was able to get comfort opening/closing, brighter reverse lights, led rear plate bulb, fogs with brights, and carbon fiber background. All you need is something android powered and $50 shipped to your door. Also clears codes and gives live data. Just a good alternative to VAG-COM

"Kinda of urgent,but does obd11 read knock? In live data? I got my car tuned and i believe its pinging but i dont have a eurodyne cable the shop said it could be bad gas but i want to datalog my car and dont wanna spend 250 bucks on a eurodyne cable just to datalog please lmk asap

Blindbatts

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all sorry if this has been answered before, my service warning is on the dash saying I need a service in 11 days or 300miles, my car is out of warranty now and I will be servicing it myself now, using my OBD can i change something in the adaptions so that the service warning never comes back on ever again.

Thanks barry.

you can reset the oil service by just holding the trip meter reset on the dash, put the car into accessory on mode (engine off), and the MFD will prompt you to reset the oil service, just let go of the trip meter and then hit it again and the interval reminder is reset.

Blindbatts

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm having trouble with following this guide for my 2017 GTI SE w/lighting package:
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/for...s-golf-mk7-84619-post1201082.html#post1201082

If anyone can assist that would be awesome.

Goal: DRL U lights blinking opposite of the amber blinker when the blinkers or hazards are activated.

I've applied all of the things listed in that linked post, but my front blinkers behave as factory.

The only thing related that I've coded is I have coming/leaving home lights set to disable the dipped beams, and they are set to use the fogs + amber blinker lights + drl's (the little dot lights in the middle U's, but not the actual U lights).

BAZ3713

Passed Driver's Ed
you can reset the oil service by just holding the trip meter reset on the dash, put the car into accessory on mode (engine off), and the MFD will prompt you to reset the oil service, just let go of the trip meter and then hit it again and the interval reminder is reset.

I can’t seem to get this to work, what can I change with my obd so this warning never comes back up, I think I may have been playing around with all the settings in the dashboard adaptions service section can any 1 help [emoji1303]

BAZ3713

Passed Driver's Ed

I’ve been playing around with these am no sure what these channels should be at

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
It's pretty much a must if you have exhaust mods, since it'll cause drone. Stock, however, I actually prefer the soundaktor on because of how well the car is insulated from outside noise. To each his/her own though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Hey all, I know about the exhaust flap setting (enable/disable operation and how to set them permanently open) but would like more control of when the flaps are opening and closing (i.e. always fully open in race mode). Did anyone come across any settings for this? I searched but didn't come across it.

Last edited:

copperbricks

Ready to race!
not a coding solution but check out the awe switchpath remote. It goes between the wiring harness and flap motor and gives you remote control.