GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Forest Industries Presents: Project Schwarz - MK7 1.8T TSI

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
So just did made a small update to the interior. We now offer an Auto Headlight Upgrade , which is essentially a plug and play light sensor that when used in conjunction with an auto headlight sensor gives you auto headlights.

All you need is this:

and this

Installation is very simple and it goes a little like this:

Stock switch:

Just press in and turn clockwise a few degrees to the parking light setting to release the lock:

You can then remove the switch (Note we have blue wires because we have the APR boost gauge installed)

Press the tab on the connector to release. A bone tool helps but isn't necessary

Next using an interior tool / bone tool pry the access cover off the side of the dash

Cover off

You can now connect the harness from the sensor

Fish the wire back through the opening

Run the sensor up to the corner of the dash and windshield and again using the interior tool carefully press the wire in the crack to secure and hide it.

Work it all the way back to the panel opening

Bundle and zip tie the excess

You can then pop the cover back on. We actually were able to clean it up even more so that no wire was exposed

A look at the sensor from the driver's seat

You can now plug in your new switch

All installed, just turn to 'Auto' and forget it

And a shot of the car just for fun,

JMoody

Ready to race!
Thanks for deciding to go with the tsi as a project. It's very nice to see for us who decided to go with one as well!

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
yeah i like the all black (even on the grill).
I am guessing since this is a marketing thread (to pull in more customers) they wont post up any info about the fogs and harness stuff.
I got my fogs off ebay

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
yeah i like the all black (even on the grill).
I am guessing since this is a marketing thread (to pull in more customers) they wont post up any info about the fogs and harness stuff.
I got my fogs off ebay

I recently added an auto switch but i've read about needing the right BCM which I dont have... so ive been looking for ways to add fogs to my tsi... which is why i was quite interested in how they did it...

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
So we just finished with production of our wheel parts to upconvert our 2 piece 18" BBS LM wheels to 3 piece 19" BBS LM . We are widening them as well from 8" and 9" to 8.75" and 9.75"

As well we are using our BFI / ARP ultra high strength hardware as fasteners to give the ultimate amount of durability.

These kits are not yet available however we will be adding them to the site fairly soon for purchase. Below are a few photos of the process, test fit, and the final look of the wheels.