Car(s)
e36 M3, MK7 GTI PP

Wrapped the lip of my Flow Deaigns rear valance white to match the car

That's a sweet ride, what exhaust is that? Love the angle of the tips and size

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
Looks very nice.

What kind of rims you got?

Curious though why do you have the flaps over the windows, usually I've seen smokers do this.

Those are Pretoria wheels. I don’t smoke. I like to drive with my windows crack open but not all the way down. I use them as rain guards and they help reduce wind noise

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
Those are Pretoria wheels. I don’t smoke. I like to drive with my windows crack open but not all the way down. I use them as rain guards and they help reduce wind noise

I wasn't a big fan of the rain guards, but it looks great on White! Love the contrast of black on white.

I should've gotten White... maybe I'll just get it wrapped in the future lol.

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
I wasn't a big fan of the rain guards, but it looks great on White! Love the contrast of black on white.

I should've gotten White... maybe I'll just get it wrapped in the future lol.

Thanks for the compliment. When you see so many white ones around you would want something else. That’s how I see it.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Did anyone do the Lamin-x foglight tint. They are exact size but it is still impossible to get them inside because the shark fins in the front stop your hand from going all the way to the back.

You don't need to do any removal. Just spray distilled water on to the lamin-x and then work it in and up through the fins. The water keeps it moveable until your ready to squeegee.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Rubiks, Ive said it once but damn does that car look completely flawless... great work

danielmckendry

Ready to race!

Ditto, i always like the windows open and on a wet day the deflectors give you about 2cm without having to worry about rain coming in!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

superhans1

Car(s)
2016 GTI PP
Recently wrapped the steering wheel. This was the absolute biggest of bitches. I literally gave myself a blister in the process of doing the stitching.

Jesus christ, you weren't wrong. I just wrapped my wheel, what an absolute pain in the ***. Never ever gonna do that again. I can't believe you did it without removing the wheel, well done sir.