GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Maybe water transfer printing the stock spoiler could show a great result, but I'll wait someone to try it first :D

I dont think hydro dipping would be any cheaper, at least in my area. I checked into hydro dipping just the fog light grills and they were going to charge $200.

You can set up your own dipping rig, but after set up costs and a learning curve, you could end up spending a lot of money. Might be worth it if its something you want to do frequently but not a one off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
A subtle silver-ish trim between the front and rear wheels might be just the touch my Workhorse needs.

Honestly not feeling it. You might be better applying some vinyl striping. Costs like $25 on amazon and easily removable.

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI

Finally did the spoiler winglets to match the rest, I have now officially eliminated all gloss black from my car!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I see some gloss black on the underside of the spoiler. ?

danielmckendry

Ready to race!

Finally did the spoiler winglets to match the rest, I have now officially eliminated all gloss black from my car!

Bit of a nitpick but i don't like how the pattern is going in the outward direction, should be going more diagonally, maybe just my preference

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

I also count the antenna as gloss balck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SM075180

Ready to race!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/for-VW-G...er-Mat-9pcs-/122210006399?hash=item1c7448b57f

These are the ones pal, you get ones for the door pockets, the centre console, the drinks holders, the key holder, and the storage bit behind the gearstick

I didn’t think twice before I bought these- they do not fit my ‘17 SE from the Mexico plant.

Not complaining, it was only a couple bucks. Just throwing it out there for others’ sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
I didn’t think twice before I bought these- they do not fit my ‘17 SE from the Mexico plant.

Not complaining, it was only a couple bucks. Just throwing it out there for others’ sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the heads up, disappointing that they don’t fit.

Beamer2Clean

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Did anyone do the Lamin-x foglight tint. They are exact size but it is still impossible to get them inside because the shark fins in the front stop your hand from going all the way to the back.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
no. Im guessing you have to remove the front bumper?

Removing the bumper is one way but an easier way would be to remove the wheels and then remove the fender liners and plastic guards under the fog light area. There are a bunch of screws but very straight forward. There are 2 screws that hold the fog light in place, you then slide the lights upwards. They are slotted to slide up and down. Hope that helps.