shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I loved my S2T paddles on my mk6 gti

shauno

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf MkV GTI
Latest PM's replied.

Basically it's $30 off the standard & polished versions - titanium is not available.

Shipping is as-per S2T website to your location. Payment is direct to S2T.

Australian buyers - we're doing combined shipping to save on international courier costs.

rscott4563

Ready to race!
I couldn't see it on this thread but does anyone know if there is another thread showing the different styles of paddles installed (i.e. B1, B2, B3) or could anyone post there pics to compare against the ones already posted here previously (think they were the curved ones weren't they?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shauno

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf MkV GTI
Not sure if there's an easy comparison thread, but I've seen a few reviews of each paddle type. B2 paddles seem to have a slight angle to them, B1 & B3 are flat/straight.

I originally wanted B1, but have now decided to get B3 as it's less conspicuous & I'm happy with the shorter paddle.

All: This group buy is almost ready to go with 10+ participants, PM me ASAP if you want to get onboard.

If we start getting close to the 25 mark, I'll extend the GB as there's further discounts for all with 25+

solaris1

Ready to race!
Installed the paddles acquired through the group buy. Love them.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Installed the paddles acquired through the group buy. Love them.

How do you like them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

solaris1

Ready to race!
How do you like them?

I like them, their presence, and they look / conceal well within the overall design of the steering wheel. They are a little noisier when shifting than the stock. Shifting makes a bit of a louder click than stock, probably because they are metal and also because the ears by which they are connected to the wheel are thicker than stock paddles, therefore a bit of drag. It doesn't really bother me, but it is different.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I like them, their presence, and they look / conceal well within the overall design if the steering wheel. They are a little noisier when using them than the stock. Shifting makes a bit of a louder click than stock, probably because they are metal and also because the ears they connect on the wheel are thicker than stock paddles, therefore a bit of drag. It doesn't really bother me, that it is different.
Maybe after using them for a bit the noise will get a bit quieter. I have a set in route and am super excited!!

codespyder

Ready to race!
Just got mine as well. Really like the grooves on the back of the paddles. Very easy to find as they now rest in the fingers while driving normally and the size is perfect. Should have been like this from the factory.

As I mentioned in my other post, I do wish S2T made plastic versions of the paddles for a lower cost. The aluminum paddles are brilliant but still quite nevertheless pricey. I'm sure there would be more people interested in these paddles if the price was more affordable, with a tradeoff of slightly lower material quality.

RoyB2

Ready to race!
Just ordered the B2 in Anodized Black. Hope they honor the price because I fell asleep last night before I could order.

Those are the ones that stick below and above the wheel, right? Their pictures aren't all that helpful in determining which is which.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered the B2 in Anodized Black. Hope they honor the price because I fell asleep last night before I could order.

Those are the ones that stick below and above the wheel, right? Their pictures aren't all that helpful in determining which is which.
Nice man!! I think you are good. The B1 is mostly above. The b2 is both and the b3 is both but way shorter than b2.

Again that's just what was gathered from there pics lol

RoyB2

Ready to race!
Nice man!! I think you are good. The B1 is mostly above. The b2 is both and the b3 is both but way shorter than b2.

Again that's just what was gathered from there pics lol

Yea, that's what it looked like. They don't look like they would interfere hanging lower, but give you the option to shift while holding the bottom of the wheel.