GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

jjm51

Ready to race!
Sounds like you have a good story to tell!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

um, not really. lol

i just built-up some new classes; ap art history, film classes and music history classes. my schedule eventually left no room for teaching math.

thank god.

it was cool to teach math for about 10 years, but i would have retired/left teaching a lot earlier, if i kept teaching math. he-he

the last math class i took was when i was in 11th grade. algebra 3/4 trig. teacher gave me a D at the semester and asked me to leave...

never told my students this. ha.

my degree is in the humanities; concentration in film, art and music history; about 100 of the students in the program at the uni i got my degree from. 90% were girls in the program. :D

jjm51

Ready to race!
Sounds like it has something to do with a female student. Haha!

well, i never was never involved with a 'current' student and/or underage. i'll leave it at that. lol

i had several colleague's over the 30 years i taught though who did.

some even went to jail. real bummer for all involved. on a positive note, a couple of teacher's and students actually got married that i worked with and taught. and, i know they are still married. some 30+ years later. that's pretty cool.

no crimes committed by me though. ha. they really are just kids. even at 17 and 18.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I do something most people need but don't really want. Tax consultant.

L3nnox

Ready to race!
Lap dancer

Last edited:

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Chemical Logistics and SAP support. Fun stuff

codespyder

Ready to race!
Structural Engineer-in-Training.

That's what it says on my business card. Really, I'm a professional procrastinator :D