GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vagcom - VCDS Got it if you need it

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
Guess I'll break the ice in this section.

Just throwing this out there for anyone in the Southern NH area. I have a Vagcom Hex+Can cable and the latest VCDS Beta if anyone wants something changed. Live in Raymond and work in Hooksett.

Let me know :)

NHmk7GTI

Ready to race!
Hey I'm up in Tilton I work down around Manchester and Hooksett a couple of times a week. I'm not super familiar with how the vagcom work or how to change things in it.

Mbelli06

Hey Fudsey

I'm interested in doing a few things. I don't know what you've done, but I was liking the lock beep delete, seat belt warning delete, soundaktor delete, auto windows up when locking with key fob, also heard that the passenger side mirror will tilt down when in reverse.

It's been awhile since anyone posted here, but let me know if you would be willing to meet up at any point. I live over in Hampton falls.

Thanks man

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
I have done quite a few things on mine. The lock beep is in the car menu on the head unit so you don't need VCDS. I have done the windows w/ fob and was going to do soundaktor just haven't yet. I'd have to look up the seat belt thing but that shouldn't be a problem.

We can meet up some time and do what ever you want to do with VCDS. I am around most weekends. Send me a private msg and we can work something out.

BailsGTI

Auto windows

Hey are you still up for helping others out with the Vag-com. I would love to get the auto windows with locks. I am in Dover maybe something after the holidays?

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
MicroCan can do these tweaks right? I never bothered trying with my Mk5. Just want windows, needlesweep, and to play around with soundaktor volume. Unlike others I actually kind of like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
I have a hex-can and it can do all these. Just let me know and we can work out a day & time. And micro can as well.

tallgeese

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Fudsey - If you're ever down to meet up, I'd love to do a few things with your VCDS cable.

I just picked up my TSI today, so I am in no rush, but I am also on the South Shore of MA. ANY weekend would work for me, essentially, even if it takes a while.

Loving this car.

fudsey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MkV GTI
If your on the south shore there are guys in RI a lot closer than I am that might be easier to get to or meet with. I also know there was a shop in Providence that used to help VW guys out with Vag-Com. Might want to look into the vwvortex.com site and look in the regional forums. http://forums.vwvortex.com/forumdisplay.php?84-New-England

If you can't find anyone let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.