GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I did 20% all round Inc the the little baby windows and 70 on the windshield all kit ceramic for 240 and in Vegas it’s a god send! I still use the windshield screen when parked but even while driving it makes a world of difference, even in 112 weather I only need the AC fans blowing at level 3.

Wow $240 is a great deal. I'm in Norcal and they want $375 for everything except windshield. I have a wagon so they said it's more work but that's still significantly cheaper...

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Wow $240 is a great deal. I'm in Norcal and they want $375 for everything except windshield. I have a wagon so they said it's more work but that's still significantly cheaper...
sorry, i meant NON-ceramic, the initial quotes with the windshield were over 400 for a ceramic product.
But i also did get a little better of a price cause the company does a lot of work for a glass subcontractor of mine. Most places charge extra for the tiny pillar windows due to the labor.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Installed low dust (supposedly) Brembo pads on my Golf-R's fronts. Went for a drive to bed them in, came home with plenty of dust like stock.. hopefully with normal braking it does not dust like crazy.

Braking itself was pretty solid from cold to hot, so I was happy about that.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Filled her up with Exxon Supreme+ 93 and proved that you can still get good gas mileage after 5 years of service

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Installed some long lusted after Lagunas/Watkins Glen wheels and General Tire G-Max RS’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MysticBlueX3

Ready to race!