GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
New shoes. Nothing fancy. Just some Kumho Ecsta 4x II.

No, it's not an Alltrack. Coilovers are waiting for some funds to install.

Attachments

• img20180215_203615.jpg
    img20180215_203615.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 598

elcid86

Passed Driver's Ed
Washed her b/c it was 75* in VA! Oil change (man I hate where they put the filter on the TDIs. Also added a Volvo rear license plate bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
They need stickers so people know they're race cars.

This is obviously causing confusion:p

I'd suggest exactly the opposite. Too many "street" cars are festooned with ridiculous stickers suggesting they're something track-worthy, when they are really just owned by adolescent ricers who are investing their entire Target paycheck into $900 kevlar intakes, fart whistle BOV valves, and more stickers. :D

JacobAllison

Ready to race!
Lots!

1. Oil change, LiquiMoly MolyGen, bagged a sample for Blackstone.
2. Put on the Badgeskins Visor vinyls & the stereo power button vinyls.
3. Installed the Klii Motorwerks steering wheel inlay
4. Removed steering wheel and installed the Xuji cover. (Well, my mom did the stitching because she's been sewing/quilting for 45 years! She did an AMAZING job. She said she's willing to do it for $100 for anyone else. :p )
5. Scratched the horn emblem. :( :( :( $@#$!
6. Noted that the MAP filter does push against the foam under the hood. Not super happy with this. Looking at options. Do love the sound of the MAP intake though.
7. Changed the throttle response from 'Skoda' to 'Audi' when I was in clearing all the codes from removing the steering wheel. (My dumb ass plugged the battery back in so I could turn the engine on... while the steering wheel/airbag was removed. Dummmbbbb.

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 554
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 556
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 544
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 548

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
I appreciate the welcome, I will be sure to post pics from the initial test runs we are doing out today in Road Atlanta and start a thread to follow up on the progress of the cars during this PWC Season. I will post the link to is once I get some nice shots and when they make it back to HQ in Milford, CT.

Awesome to see some racing GTIs! Which racing series will you be running ? Do they put any races on TV?

Anyway, welcome and keep posting. I think I speak for everyone when I say we need more GTI race car pics!

Oh, if you need a driver I’m available. Cheap...

Obakong

Ready to race!
I'd suggest exactly the opposite. Too many "street" cars are festooned with ridiculous stickers suggesting they're something track-worthy, when they are really just owned by adolescent ricers who are investing their entire Target paycheck into $900 kevlar intakes, fart whistle BOV valves, and more stickers. :D

But the TCR is a racecar. It's a track only racecar version of the GTI that costs over $100k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk