GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
There are 2 data elements available: absChargingAirPressure and relChargingAirPressure. I didn't compare them (my engine does not supply this data), but I guess the same input is used for the OEM performance monitor.

LMK if you need testers.

nate704

Go Kart Champion
Roc euro drivetrain stabilizer. Went from spinning tires to not even being able to get the traction control light to illuminate. Im sure they will spin enough to set off the traction light again. But i couldn't believe how much the 80 part did with no NHV. I may do a review after i put some miles because i really couldn't find much on the forums about it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've been having no issue since I installed this 6 months ago. No NVH added and NO 2nd to 1st gear jerk (DSG) anymore.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Mounted 4 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp 2’s. These things are beefy for 225.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
first winter wash at self-service one....Hints:

waterproof gloves and shoes
extra quarters
make sure to open/close all doors and fuel fill flap to prevent against icing.

this one was better than the other one I used to go to. That had HOT PINK soap that did not rinse off. I'm sure it's a selling point if you own a car wash

njavier03

Ready to race!
I’ve had those tires. Very good rubber, but aggressive looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigMac629

Passed Driver's Ed
I have that exact same set up. Bronze RSe10s and BFGs. They are very beefy 225s. I love them. O my downside so far is that they are pretty loud once they are about half worn. But hey, what can you do?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I have that exact same set up. Bronze RSe10s and BFGs. They are very beefy 225s. I love them. O my downside so far is that they are pretty loud once they are about half worn. But hey, what can you do?

How loud can they be? I always hear ppl complain about tire noise but I don’t get it. I only have a catback mod for my exhaust and with my summers I couldn’t even hear shit

airjor13

Ready to race!
Put on snow tires