GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Thanks for rubbing that last one in. ☹️[emoji19][emoji23]
Let me know if you can hear the difference, because I couldn't.

Right? Everyone knows that if you didn't break a IC pipe or lose a O-ring you didn't install it correctly.....
I don't hear a difference either :(

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
It's actually the Wegmans in Crofton :) Love me some Wegmans!

Oh I feel silly now. Most wegmans in the DC area have the more angular logo, I thought Frederick was the only one with the cursive logo! Looks exactly the same!

Some more pics of my hyper black 18x8.5, 235/40 Michelin PSS. Bright silver in the day, darker silver at night. Hides the brake dust oh so well. Ask for pics, you can't even tell it's coated in brake dust at a distance. Amazing on the night blue! And also looks better in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

Jb1 and intake back on, and wow just had some fun hooning and oh baby! Not sure I can even tell the difference with the dogbone mount except downshifts feel more solid, no NVR I can speak of?

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Did they finally change the way the Autotech was printed on the coupler? Mine has to be installed so the Autotech is upside down.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Did they finally change the way the Autotech was printed on the coupler? Mine has to be installed so the Autotech is upside down.
I'm not sure, that's just the way I figured it would be? Although the couplers come super tight, almost thought they sent me the wrong size ?

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Drove it home from the dealership and placed it in my garage (after a bath from its 500 mile venture to its new home).

Congrats, beautiful color, enjoy

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Drove it home from the dealership and placed it in my garage (after a bath from its 500 mile venture to its new home).

You a holes and your Pretorias. And rubbing it in our faces??

Whatever, I can't hate you. Looks good man [emoji106]

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

GTIJames707

Passed Driver's Ed
ECS tuning solid shifter cable bracket bushings! kind of a pain in the ass but with power tools and wobble sockets it wasn't too bad. Shifting feels more precise, minor loss in cushion-'e' feel to shifting gears, which is exactly what I wanted. sharper, more defined changing of gears. not a dramatic change but for 20$ I consider it money well spent. Re-greased my Euro Spec Audi s3 short shifter while I was in there. another cheap and pleasant mod to the shifting experience.