GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

quality_sound

hmm.......
Car(s)
'21 GTI S DSG
Dang very lucky! I have been getting quotes of 650+ and I'm cheap so it's hard to commit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It will also vary quite a bit depending on the quality of the film and the coverage. Mine was $1800 but the only film that touches my cars is Xpel and I covered the full hood, full fenders, bumper, headlights, mirrors, a-pillars, front of the roof, side skirts, door cups, door edges, rear bumper behind the wheels, license plate areas, hatch threshold, the hatch wings, and the black b-pillar covers on the doors.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
It will also vary quite a bit depending on the quality of the film and the coverage. Mine was $1800 but the only film that touches my cars is Xpel and I covered the full hood, full fenders, bumper, headlights, mirrors, a-pillars, front of the roof, side skirts, door cups, door edges, rear bumper behind the wheels, license plate areas, hatch threshold, the hatch wings, and the black b-pillar covers on the doors.
Yeah high quality PPF is very expensive. Suntek, the stuff used on my car is the same quality as xpel. It's the expensive stuff, self heals, etc. One roll of PPF costs the shop $1200 Cad. So like $900US. It's only 3x100ft. Then add in the labour and overhead fees to install it and your looking at $1000+ easy. I used probably $200 worth of PPF just for the front end alone.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Wired up footwell lights today! Despite my fear of things not working, they all worked! BCM wasn't as hard to access as I thought it would be either.

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
Traded in my '15 SE 6sp for a '16 SE DSG. lol

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Installed some WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners. Haven't driven with them in yet to see if there are any drawbacks. I do however have to give it up to www.svcustoms.com for shipping so quickly. Ordered yesterday and received them today. They even had a coupon for 10% off WeatherTech products (coupon code WEATHERTECH), so paid $169.20 out the door, free shipping and no tax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
Congrats on upgrading to the superior transmission. Why'd you trade in so soon on a new car? Get tired of MT?

I've been daily driving stick shift cars for the past 15 years. Wanted a change of pace and I have the knees of a 60 year old lol (37yo btw) ; )

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I've been daily driving stick shift cars for the past 15 years. Wanted a change of pace and I have the knees of a 60 year old lol (37yo btw) ; )
Not bad [emoji106] my mk6 was manual and the mk7 is DSG and no complaints here for daily driving it's perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk