GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

NeNaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Changed out my first flat I got from a nail and a screw... Heading to the dealer too be covered under my wheels/tires coverage.. Ugh!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
How sad am I?

Experimenting with G|Techniq Quick Detailer in the dentist's car park while my son was in for a check-up.

Sad - I think not, experiment successful.

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
How sad am I?

Experimenting with G|Techniq Quick Detailer in the dentist's car park while my son was in for a check-up.

Sad - I think not, experiment successful.

If that makes you sad then I am in your clan.

I put different tyre shine products on each tyre to see how they held up.

I've had good results using Chemical Guys V07 detail spray, it seems to enhance the gloss of my black mk7.

Stig's American Cousin

Ready to race!
Reminds of the 1970's fashion for fur covered dashboards

That is so funny. My first car a 1969 mustang had red and black shag carpet covering the dash just like this 69/70 mustang.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
You made your wheels oval shaped? ;)

PGT

Ready to race!
Did an hour detour getting to work this morning, down through VA horse country with the windows down and in Race mode. The car never fails to impress....simply brilliant. I leave my 2014 Mercedes E550 in the garage and use it only for long road trips these days (the R seats aren't the most comfy for those of us XXL guys)

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
(the R seats aren't the most comfy for those of us XXL guys)

Amen to that. I'd kind of like to strip them down and see if I can widen the outer bolster steel out a bit. I can already tell that it's gonna wear a hole in it there eventually.

DW58

Go Kart Champion