Car(s)
All the MQBs
Yes I have DAP coilovers (st xta)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Thank you. I'm probably going to lower the front another 1/4-1/2" and add a degree of negative camber.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
They are nice. I was dealing with a clunking issue at first. But I think it's settled now. They ride pretty nice for being lowered. Now the hard part is if you want to adjust the rebound on the rear you have to uninstall the shock to do so. So I guess I was lucky with my guess for the setting. And you can't adjust front camber unless you take out the strut or cut a big hole into the strut towers.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

jhuang510

Passed Driver's Ed

Poor judgement and decision making led to her accident on thanksgiving :/. Along with liability only insurance, it was the hardest and most expensive lesson I've ever had to learn. I test drove other vehicles within the period including Mazda3, Audi A4, Subaru WRX, and even Lexus CT200h; however, none of them offered as much practicality, fun, and features as the GTI. Ultimately, I'd decided that I wasn't quite done with it yet. Brought home a 17' Sport Xmas Eve!

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
Along with liability only insurance, it was the hardest and most expensive lesson I've ever had to learn.

Jesus Christ, liability only on a 2015? How much have those balls shrunk after this? Did you pay cash for the car and lost it all since you seemed to have been at fault from your wording? Or are you making 2 payments now?

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
They are nice. I was dealing with a clunking issue at first. But I think it's settled now. They ride pretty nice for being lowered. Now the hard part is if you want to adjust the rebound on the rear you have to uninstall the shock to do so. So I guess I was lucky with my guess for the setting. And you can't adjust front camber unless you take out the strut or cut a big hole into the strut towers.

Good to know about the adjustments!

Did you have to adjust anything for the clunking or did it just stop/settle on its own?

Also...car looks super sweet in the new pics!

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion