GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NOVA Thread

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
So does anyone know when we will be getting GTIs with the performance pack in NOVA DC or Baltimore. I already got my GTI but I am curious. I hope I wont regret not getting one with the PP.

Compared to a mk6 gti, non-pp gti handles way better, it doesnt seem to do a front end flow since the mk7s weight distribution is almost even. Pp comes with lsd, MK7 r brakes and 10 hp (which u cant really feel). The mk7 brakes are way better than mk6 gtis, someone said its just as great as mk6 r brakes.

omgwtfxbbq1

Driven Dynamics does a good job on tints in Rockville.

Gwen

Passed Driver's Ed
One more question. I need to get a roof rack and bike mounts installed. I guessing the best place to get this done is the dealer, but is there any place else I should be considering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I am soooooo not handy I am afraid to do anything myself on that car besides wash it.

Id be apprehesive ruining the paint while im at it, dealer erhmm... stealership is possible but it might cost a bit extra as a rip off, you you get a ridicilous price on install and labor, try other vw dealers, lindsay would probably work out the best, my experience with rosenthal...not so much, they charged me twice the price of an allignment than at a shop that does APR tuning.

Gwen

Passed Driver's Ed
I think yesterday was the first time we had snow in awhile. had to drive from Arlington to Baltimore at o' dark thirty and I was impressed with how my GTI handled in the snow ... Even even with the stock tires.

Funny cuz every 3 different people who had slid off the road and they were all in SUVs !

How did everyone else do?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I think yesterday was the first time we had snow in awhile. had to drive from Arlington to Baltimore at o' dark thirty and I was impressed with how my GTI handled in the snow ... Even even with the stock tires.

Funny cuz every 3 different people who had slid off the road and they were all in SUVs !

How did everyone else do?

I did fine in mk7, as expected anyway

I drove my lowered mk6 in 4 inches of snow last year when lot of places were closed but work is open, i carried a shovel. Drove all the way from chantilly to annandale for work. I made it fine, except i have to showel my path in neighborhood entrance off route 50. Shouldve looked at peoples faces at work haha

doeboy

What's up guys! I am in the middle of Lemon Law case to get rid of my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and when I win this MOFO I am going to be buying me a MK7 Autobahn DSG GTI. One of the guys I work with has a MK6 Golf R and had a MK6 GTI before that and has brainwashed me into this car and I am thankful that he has lol. I live down in Southern Maryland BTW.

Gwen

Passed Driver's Ed
Hope you settle your case soon. My boyfriend went through the same thing so I feel your pain! The GTI will be a nice upgrade. I live in VA but wend to MD to buy mine =. You guys have lower processing fees there and the car price was lower as well.

KrushaGTI

NOVA Northern Virginia

Hello, my fellow NOVAS!
If you live in Northern Virginia, you know what NOVA means!
I just bought my 2015 GTI type SE. Leather seats, sunroof, sound system. I learned how to drive stick on this car, and it drives like a dream. I would love to know where everyone around here meets up for meets? :)