GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Datsyuk is on injured reserve? SON OF A BITCH.

fucker got hurt in the first preseason game, the world is a cruel place

It seems that the Red Wings can't catch a break lately when it comes to injuries. They already lost promising youngster Anthony Mantha with a fractured leg and now Datsyuk is on the shelf after missing 37 games last season. The club is also still awaiting word on whether Daniel Alfredsson will be able to return to the NHL next season. He aggravated a back injury during preseason training and has not yet signed a new contract. Additionally, forward Darren Helm suffered a broken nose in the same preseason game Datsyuk was hurt.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I had Johan Franzen last year, lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice! what a great rivalry.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
Home opener for my Flames tonight. Hopefully we are in the mix for McDavid at the end of the year. Poolies, keep your eye on Johnny Gaudreau, he should be a good sleeper pick and potential Calder winner.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
BRO, DO YOU EVEN ROLLER?

lets play sometime.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
BRO, DO YOU EVEN ROLLER?
lets play sometime.
No rollerblades. I got some cheap ice skates i just had sharpened last year. Only have hockey gloves, no pads or anything doe. Also should probably get an actual hockey stick instead of the wooden jager one i have. :laugh:

Id be down for some ice hockey in elk grove this year but dont im not good or anything. I can skate and pass but suck at take shots..kinda like kane.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh. wow.

Jagr, you mean? :lol: ;)

yeah, I have ice too.. you can do stick and puck sessions at most places with just a helmet and gloves. LMK sometime.

#Tuna&FatherTime.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
oh. wow.
Jagr, you mean? :lol: ;)
yeah, I have ice too.. you can do stick and puck sessions at most places with just a helmet and gloves. LMK sometime.
#Tuna&FatherTime.

i go to leafs ice center just to keep up on skating skillz, i sent you a video. Its dead outside of winter..in the winter it gets pretty packed. No sticks or anything but i think its like $7 for 2 hours of free skate. Good exercise too

oh wow at #fathertime

elk grove outdoor rinks are nice except for when those little punk kids ride their bmxs through the ice while its still soft. :mad0259: